Our wicked logo!

Rabbi

• Administrators

Here is a screen capture of it:

5b384d85ad4cf_ScreenShot2018-06-30at10_40_47PM.png.cebf202943e07be354c1ed1484f6eefe.png

This thing went through a bunch of iterations, before it took on its permanent look. I've never been one that just sat down and created something like this on the first go. The process is an evolution for me. Rabbi and I chatted back and forth for days, sharing ideas about what it should look like. When it gelled though, it fell into place quickly. I couldn't be happier with hoe it turned out. Thanks Rabbi.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
Just now, janice6 said:

We are official.  We have our emblem for our flag.

Hell, it has its own URL: BoreHat.com, although I don't currently have the domain name set up on my server.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Looks like a bear...looks like a guy wearing a bowler...oh yea it looks like 3 dot sights...love it.

:abovelol:                    :abovelol:                                              :abovelol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Eric said:

5b384d85ad4cf_ScreenShot2018-06-30at10_40_47PM.png.cebf202943e07be354c1ed1484f6eefe.png

This thing went through a bunch of iterations, before it took on its permanent look. I've never been one that just sat down and created something like this on the first go. The process is an evolution for me. Rabbi and I chatted back and forth for days, sharing ideas about what it should look like. When it gelled though, it fell into place quickly. I couldn't be happier with hoe it turned out. Thanks Rabbi.

I don't understand the horizontal grab bar. Is that supposed to be the brim of a hat? Not being snarky, I really don't get it.

2 hours ago, Haldor said:

I don't understand the horizontal grab bar. Is that supposed to be the brim of a hat? Not being snarky, I really don't get it.

image.png.da53ed9b3ab605144957e23f734f2bbb.png

What objection would you have to a hat if it looks sufficiently dapper?

• Like 4

Having worked in the graphics industry for many of my formative years I know that the best logos are always iterative and sneak up on their final design. Someone at the top then needs to make a command decision and say STOP we are done. Here it is, that path in action.

Looks like that iterative process was done here and done right. I think you guys did a great job! I thought the design reminded me of a guy in a bowler hat with an AR chamber for a face. Similar to the Painting by René Magritte Son of Man. The three dots kind of reminded me of an emergency vehicle lighting and imply a "pay attention NOW" attitude. Dig it!

Great Job. Carry On!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, TEN 32 said:

Just a minor observation...while acquiring sight picture the muzzle is usually facing away from the shooter. I may be missing something.

It's also a half of a bore.

It's a work of the name of the site. The top half is a site, the bottom half is a bore. Boresite.com

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Eric said:

very cool, I like it. who among us will be the first to get this as a tattoo, now, before everyone has one.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Hauptmann6 said:

It's also a half of a bore.

It's a work of the name of the site. The top half is a site, the bottom half is a bore. Boresite.com

Ah...ok I get it. Thanks. Was not connecting the dots.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FullClip said:

Who will be the first to get one in a tattoo??  Nice logo.

Don't do it.  Too many of us want to get the TOS tatoo removed.  Kinda like having the wimmens friends name tatto'd on the left butt cheek.  :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, KWalrad said:

I'm just glad to be seeing it from the bore end for a change.

Well done.

When does the swag hit the site PX?

Soon. That logo begs to be embroidered on stuff. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1