My back yard

Will Beararms

17 minutes ago, crockett said:

Only problem is the powder-like sand. It gets everywhere. Car, house, bed, dishes.

Will be replaced with a backyard range, hopefully soon.

Hey I deal with black flies and having to tarp the boat after every outing. Marine fuel is almost $4.00 a gallon right now. We are 30 miles from civilization so if you forget to get something at the store, your SOL after 8:00 PM in the off season and 10:00 PM in season.  We have to be careful with trash due to bears and coons. We have to watch our Pomeranian when the Eagles are migrating into the area. ‘Nothing like watching a Bald Eagle tend to road kill. They’re massive. 

Edited by Will Beararms
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Will Beararms said:

Hey I deal with black flies and having to tarp the boat after every outing. Marine fuel is almost $4.00 a gallon right now. We are 30 miles from civilization so if you forget to get something at the store, your SOL after 9:00 AM. We have to be careful with trash due to bears and coons. We have to watch our Pomeranian when the Eagles are migrating into the area. ‘Nothing like watching a Bald Eagle tend to road kill. They’re massive. 

At least I can make shoes out of our gators. Unless our Burmese Pythons get a hold on them first. Yep they even eat gators. And I'll trade those flies with our mosquitoes any time. THEY are the size of eagles!

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Will Beararms said:

Oh yeah: These bad boys migrate every September in search of amore but they’re not aggressive.  

0ADF4858-F657-4D53-8546-6C5DDFBC424B.jpeg

:noooo:

Ok, you win. I have to take a shower now. Somebody nuke your lake from orbit please. 

• Haha 3

Mine isn't nearly as breath taking or beautiful.  It's usually just corn or soybeans, depending on the year.  But since neighbors are a mile away, and EVERYONE out here is armed to the gills, I get to make a few entertaining additions.  I've added another 10 or 12 targets since this was taken.

20160806_164508.jpg

Edited by jame
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...