Picture Sizes

GeorgiaGlocker

I was gonna write for help on this issue, also. I posted the picture used at GT and it came out HUGE! I reduced it to 10% but that just gave me a severely pixilated, unrecognizable image. I'm feeling a bit stupid right now. Help?  Thanks....

Nevermind. I found the picture-cropping part and I'm good....

Edited by robhic
Cancel/repurpose post

18 hours ago, robhic said:

I was gonna write for help on this issue, also. I posted the picture used at GT and it came out HUGE! I reduced it to 10% but that just gave me a severely pixilated, unrecognizable image. I'm feeling a bit stupid right now. Help?  Thanks....

Nevermind. I found the picture-cropping part and I'm good....

Where did you find the cropping option?

On 7/1/2018 at 12:19 PM, GeorgiaGlocker said:

Where did you find the cropping option?

I can't remember! :-(  I was clicking around in the avatar/profile area and an option for pictures showed up. Get a picture and the picture shows with boxes and arrows for cropping. I got it close and left it like it now shows. Sorry to be of such little help but it's out there!!!

IRFANVIEW is a free graphics program.  It gives you a menu when you save a picture.  You can tell it the digital size you want the picture to be to fit Avatars and stuff like that.

It also is a very good photoshop type program and displays thumbnails, and all kinds of graphic file extensions.

• Like 1

IRFANVIEW is a free graphics program.  It gives you a menu when you save a picture.  You can tell it the digital size you want the picture to be to fit Avatars and stuff like that.
It also is a very good photoshop type program and displays thumbnails, and all kinds of graphic file extensions.

A must have for many years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1