Gun Shark

What's everyone drinking this weekend?

I am going to be drinking some ice tea, along with some bourbon... Unfortunately, I don't have any good bourbon in the house. So I am likely going to have to begrudgingly use ice. 

What say all of you?

Just had a huge glass of grape Kool-aid. I honestly don't recall when I last had a glass of Kool-aid.

• Like 2

Bud Light Lime, local store had buy 1 get 1 six pack free deal, couldn't pass it up for $7.99

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Gun Shark said:

Looks interesting.

Not so much. I'm a Shiner fan and this is the first of their product line that has disappointed me.

1 hour ago, KWalrad said:

Not so much. I'm a Shiner fan and this is the first of their product line that has disappointed me.

Thanks for the money saving tip.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, stevekozak said:

Wine, now beer, some gin a bit later. 

A buddy brought some homemade blackberry wine over yesterday.  It was pretty yummy.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KWalrad said:

2 hours ago, Gun Shark said:

Thanks for the money saving tip.

It isn't that bad, KW is just grumpy about it. Like most Shiner products, it is good, just not great. 

45 minutes ago, G19 DB said:

A buddy brought some homemade blackberry wine over yesterday.  It was pretty yummy.

I've been sipping on some wine I made recently. Not bad. The stuff is deceptively smooth. The alcohol kinda sneaks up on you! I pkan to try making some blackberry and elderberry wine soon. 

• Like 1

Evan Williams with the red, white and blue label.

ew.jpg

Edited by TEN 32
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TEN 32 said:

Evan Williams with the red, white and blue label.

ew.jpg

I've not seen that label! I should pick some up for the bottle! 

1 minute ago, stevekozak said:

I've not seen that label! I should pick some up for the bottle! 

The label is a bonus on the 4th of July. I think the hooch is a best buy. I have "good" bourbon in the cupboard but I really like Evan.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, TEN 32 said:

The label is a bonus on the 4th of July. I think the hooch is a best buy. I have "good" bourbon in the cupboard but I really like Evan.

I agree! I buy it to keep for my friends that like to mix borbon drinks. It would hurt my heart to see finer bourbons mixed with a soda. That said, if you had to nail me down to only being able to purchase one bourbon for the rest of my life, it might be EW. As you say, it is a best buy!  

Edited by stevekozak
  • Like 1

Started off the day drinking some beers. Then it rained. That made me thirsty and malarial, so I switched to gin and tonics! Feeling good! 

38 minutes ago, stevekozak said:

I agree! I buy it to keep for my friends that like to mix borbon drinks. It would hurt my heart to see finer bourbons mixed with a soda. That said, if you had to nail me down to only being able to purchase one bourbon for the rest of my life, it might be EW. As you say, it is a best buy!  

EW or Ezra Brooks.  For the $$ - cant beat it.  :cheers: