What's everyone drinking this weekend?

Gun Shark

3 hours ago, KWalrad said:

Not so much. I'm a Shiner fan and this is the first of their product line that has disappointed me.

2 hours ago, Gun Shark said:

Thanks for the money saving tip.

It isn't that bad, KW is just grumpy about it. Like most Shiner products, it is good, just not great. 

45 minutes ago, G19 DB said:

A buddy brought some homemade blackberry wine over yesterday.  It was pretty yummy.

I've been sipping on some wine I made recently. Not bad. The stuff is deceptively smooth. The alcohol kinda sneaks up on you! I pkan to try making some blackberry and elderberry wine soon. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stevekozak said:

I've not seen that label! I should pick some up for the bottle! 

The label is a bonus on the 4th of July. I think the hooch is a best buy. I have "good" bourbon in the cupboard but I really like Evan.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, TEN 32 said:

The label is a bonus on the 4th of July. I think the hooch is a best buy. I have "good" bourbon in the cupboard but I really like Evan.

I agree! I buy it to keep for my friends that like to mix borbon drinks. It would hurt my heart to see finer bourbons mixed with a soda. That said, if you had to nail me down to only being able to purchase one bourbon for the rest of my life, it might be EW. As you say, it is a best buy!  

Edited by stevekozak
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, stevekozak said:

I agree! I buy it to keep for my friends that like to mix borbon drinks. It would hurt my heart to see finer bourbons mixed with a soda. That said, if you had to nail me down to only being able to purchase one bourbon for the rest of my life, it might be EW. As you say, it is a best buy!  

EW or Ezra Brooks.  For the $$ - cant beat it.  :cheers:

• Please Donate To TBS

Please donate to TBS.
    Your support is needed and it is greatly appreciated.