Favourite Rimfire Rifle?

Andyd

20 hours ago, Alabusa said:

You will love it and the trigger is nice. The factory Tupperware stock is junk. Entirely too flimsy. If you don't like a chasis, get on Boyd's and get you a real stock. Mine is the At-One but they offer quite a few.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I went ahead and ordered the black PRO Varmint stock and bottom metal through DIPinc.  The stock looks similar to the HS Precision stock on my 10FCP, so I'll have a smaller one to teach my son on that looks and functions just like Dad's.

• Like 1

I went ahead and ordered the black PRO Varmint stock and bottom metal through DIPinc.  The stock looks similar to the HS Precision stock on my 10FCP, so I'll have a smaller one to teach my son on that looks and functions just like Dad's.
That is probably Boyd's most popular rimfire stock. It used to be called the Tacticool stock. It's a good one. Enjoy!

• Thanks 1

That is probably Boyd's most popular rimfire stock. It used to be called the Tacticool stock. It's a good one. Enjoy!

Make sure to post up some pics when you get it dolled up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2018 at 11:14 PM, Alabusa said:

Make sure to post up some pics when you get it dolled up.

DSC_3412.1.thumb.jpg.ce3cd44005110ac3c63978cb48c04be3.jpgGot a call today that the rifle was in at the store.

Put on the Boyd stock, I had to do a little work to get it to even fit (very minor) and still need to sand it down a little inside to get a free float.

Optic is the Bravo 3, eye relief is way too short for an AR pistol that I had bought it for, so I tossed it on here.  Bipod is some cheap thing that's been on a shelf here for years.

And just because I was feeling particularly artsy (which rarely happens) here is a pic of her and her big sister.

DSC_3413._1jpg.thumb.jpg.b1ce37e16bdc50a4b44631530c3aab53.jpg

DSC_3412.1.thumb.jpg.ce3cd44005110ac3c63978cb48c04be3.jpgGot a call today that the rifle was in at the store.
Put on the Boyd stock, I had to do a little work to get it to even fit (very minor) and still need to sand it down a little inside to get a free float.
Optic is the Bravo 3, eye relief is way too short for an AR pistol that I had bought it for, so I tossed it on here.  Bipod is some cheap thing that's been on a shelf here for years.

And just because I was feeling particularly artsy (which rarely happens) here is a pic of her and her big sister.
DSC_3413._1jpg.thumb.jpg.b1ce37e16bdc50a4b44631530c3aab53.jpg
Good looking duo!

Play around with the torque on the front action screw to find the sweet spot. Mine is very torque sensitive. Too little or too much will blow groups open.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1