It's Caturday!!!

Cubdriver

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is hard to believe that this little guy, who fit in my shirt pocket when we first got him, has grown into this fat, lumbering, narcissistic 4 legged Eric Cartman.5b38d5c1bdcb1_reenactment__kids_026.thumb.JPG.857cc9d61d3578da91d7ed2accec098f.JPGIMG_1629.thumb.JPG.742f828e76ebb3d29645cfd08bacd264.JPG 

reenactment & kids 024.JPG

Edited by Clancy
  • Like 8

The rubber-spined pretzel kitteh was once again sleeping in one of her crazily contorted positions.  Sorry for the poor photos (backlit by the nearby window).  If you look closely at the first, you can see one hind foot near her head, and the other at the edge of the platform wall.  The second is a more overhead view.  Oh my achin' back!

2018070115214629-IMG_7765-X2.jpg

2018070115214629-IMG_7766-X2.jpg

It's like a half twist combined with an arched back.

-Pat

Edited by Cubdriver
Typo
  • Like 9

I like orange cats.  I got one when I was small and he lived 20+ years.

He liked to catch small frogs in the pond and bring them into the house.  Mom found him floating one day, so at 20+, he was still out there giving them frogs hell.

• Like 3

My daughter's mad because the little kitty (about a year old?) she brought home from college won't come when she calls it, but will when I do.  And it spends all day down in my office, instead of upstairs.

"You stole my cat!"

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

This little guy was abandoned on our dirt road and followed one of our cats to the house. We live in the country so it's not unusual to find abandoned animals. He has become a fast buddy of our newest dog (also abandoned back in January).

We also had a chicken abandoned on our property about a month ago. We noticed that we had an extra bird one evening. Best guess is that it was a pet of one of the cotton farmers. It is a very friendly bird and likes to be picked up.

20180624_124137.jpg

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

My daughter's mad because the little kitty (about a year old?) she brought home from college won't come when she calls it, but will when I do.  And it spends all day down in my office, instead of upstairs.

"You stole my cat!"

My ex used to get bent out of shape when we'd be sitting on the couch and her cat, Chloe, would join us and then curl up in my lap.  She'd call her a traitor.  :icon38:

I miss Chloe, she was a sweet cat.

-Pat

• Like 4