It's Caturday!!!

Cubdriver

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our foundling is a big fat cat now, she loves to eat.  I think I am the only one she respects in the house.  My wife is happy to have a cat, until it nips or claws at her.  The cat learned early on dad doesn't put up with that, so, when she considers biting, she reprocesses it to licking.  The old sandpaper lick.  She is a lot bigger than the rat terrier, that irritates her by trying to hump her.  Though, he is learning some of her moves, he will put his paws down and lay in wait, and they will chase each other.  He likes to be loved on by humans, and the GSD.  But, it was funny as heck that he has been learning her fighting moves.  Usually the Rat Terrier and GSD get along too well.  I think they need to find a female.  The other day, the GSD was by the fireplace and the Rat Terrier jumped up and got in the GSD's face and barked, and the GSD wanted outside.  It was kind of sad.  The tiniest creature in the house sending 90lbs of muscle packing. 

• Like 2

On 10/19/2019 at 11:38 PM, railfancwb said:

b4128c070b0b7a9b1889a140923eb9d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is why I have only the stud.  LOL  My wife said he needs to start being gigolo and I should pimp him out.  He has a good lineage.  He was expensive enough.

• Like 2

His Majesty the Feline Regent, Otway.  He had just recovered from having his leg amputated.   Brave and tough, he has no idea he's handicapped.   An outstanding cat indeed.  The other photo is just before he injured the previously broken leg.  What a great boy he is.

OtterBetter.jpg

LastLeg.jpg

Edited by Gunboat1
change photo
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...