It's Caturday!!!

Cubdriver

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/22/2019 at 10:28 AM, M&P15T said:

We have a new YouTube cat star, Thomas the Technician. He's on the YT channel Goonzquad, who buy damaged vehicles at auction, repair and sell them. They got Thomas as a kitten when they we're fixing a crashed Mustang, and he's the most relaxed, people-oriented tom-cat you ever did see. He hangs out with the guys while they repair the cars, and just generally gets into everything.

image.jpeg.f0d7f9ddd2982347d50b089e39fabd3d.jpeg

image.jpeg.ff586847b861b2f233c13ca0a3048a89.jpeg

image.jpeg.9a8cbe542f185f05c4e1fc4f3ca58bfe.jpeg

Make him angry, and he'll go Toonces on you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

My gal Katy has been suffering with heat and hairballs this summer, and last week she got some fleas while on the deck. We took her to the vet for a dip and groom yesterday and they said they'd been having good luck with the "lion cut" trim. We had it done and she seems to be adjusting well to it, but I'm afraid to sleep on my back without covers now...

Katy_lion 1.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, janice6 said:

Keep the cat.  It's better behaved.

Believe me, I would have.  Miss Chloe was a total sweetheart, and quite the chatterbox - she'd about carry on a conversation with you.  Sadly, she went with the ex, and had to be put to sleep in spring of 2015 due to age and failing health.  IIRC she made it to 15-16 years old, perhaps older.  Miss her.

Here she is basking in the warmth of the propane heater during the home renovation in the winter:

IMG_7384-X2.jpg

-Pat

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

She had a good life, and was spoiled rotten.  Sadly, they're never around as long as you'd like them to be, but their companionship is priceless just the same.  Here is Miss Thing nonchalantly chilling on the couch.  I love the relaxed crossed paws in this one, and wish I'd had the sense at the time to stop the lens down a bit to get more depth of field, rather than shooting wide open at f/1.2:

IMG_8783-X2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1