Rabbi

If you just arrived, say hi!

Coming over from GT. Got the email and read Eric's post. Sorry to hear about everything that you endured over at GT Eric. Wishing you the best with the new site. Like others on here, I'm not comfortable with the idea of a gun enthusiast site being ran by Canadians. 

• Like 2

hope im not too late to the party. think i must have missed a post a while ago. been wondering when eric would make a new site.

• Like 3

Found this sight from GT.  I was a long time member on a website in North Carolina and we lost members because that site was also bought by Canadians.  Hopefully, this will not happen here because I usually post on 1 website.

• Like 2

Hello all great name 

you know a Canada company just bought the local gun store and range 

wonder how that’s going to play out 

Edited by Lowdogtx
  • Like 1

Hello all.

I too just came from "that other" forum after reading Eric's post. I am looking forward to participating in TheBoresite adventure.

• Like 1

Hello,

I'm just getting here from the place that's now up to far north. I live in the far south of our place. South Florida,  home of the son!

I'm a owner of both Glocks, and 1911s. Thus also known as 1911Glock.

Glad to be with those of a like mind...

20180220_035803.jpg

20180119_215840.jpg

20180509_220354.jpg

2015-01-15 15.04.18.jpg

Edited by George Brackett
  • Like 3

Hello all,just made the jump. I went by a different title at the other place. Can’t imagine your emotions Eric. 

Thanks for channeling it into into something positive. 

• Like 1

Hello all,

just read Eric’s letter, and wanted to be part of a good thing.   I wasn’t very active in the other site, but as a recently retired dude, I’ve got more time to spend on my hobbies and interests.  Hopefully can learn and share some good stuff.  Thanks 

Dave. 

• Like 1

Good morning to all. For as long as I have been a member of that other forum my primary interest has been to get information. But while reading Eric's farewell it occurred to me that there may be people that involve themselves in these forums for deeper reasons and I think that's cool. Really cool. :yourock:   

• Like 3

Hey Eric and all! I woke up to a cry for support so here I am. Looking forward to making this a great place as an American owned and operated community!

• Like 1

Just wanted to say hi. Don't know how much time I'll have to be here, but I'm glad it's here, and glad to be a part.

P.S. I also received Eric's email. That's what brought me here. I gave up on the other place years ago.

Edited by Steelharp
  • Like 1

Greetings and salutations everyone.  Was a member of the other site for many years, but have been idle for the last few.  Saw the email from Eric this morning and decided to join.  I'm from New York (not NYC), but don't hold that against me.

Edited by minderasr
  • Like 2

We can rebuild it.  Better than it was before.  Better...Stronger...Faster...

Glad to see this.

• Like 2

Just arrived great to hang out with all y’all 

south ga and a FFL dealer

glock 17, 19x, 20, 22C 43

• Like 1