If you just arrived, say hi!

Rabbi

Hello,

I'm just getting here from the place that's now up to far north. I live in the far south of our place. South Florida,  home of the son!

I'm a owner of both Glocks, and 1911s. Thus also known as 1911Glock.

Glad to be with those of a like mind...

20180220_035803.jpg

20180119_215840.jpg

20180509_220354.jpg

2015-01-15 15.04.18.jpg

Edited by George Brackett
  • Like 3

Hello all,

just read Eric’s letter, and wanted to be part of a good thing.   I wasn’t very active in the other site, but as a recently retired dude, I’ve got more time to spend on my hobbies and interests.  Hopefully can learn and share some good stuff.  Thanks 

Dave. 

• Like 1

Good morning to all. For as long as I have been a member of that other forum my primary interest has been to get information. But while reading Eric's farewell it occurred to me that there may be people that involve themselves in these forums for deeper reasons and I think that's cool. Really cool. :yourock:   

• Like 3

Just wanted to say hi. Don't know how much time I'll have to be here, but I'm glad it's here, and glad to be a part.

P.S. I also received Eric's email. That's what brought me here. I gave up on the other place years ago.

Edited by Steelharp
  • Like 1

Greetings and salutations everyone.  Was a member of the other site for many years, but have been idle for the last few.  Saw the email from Eric this morning and decided to join.  I'm from New York (not NYC), but don't hold that against me.

Edited by minderasr
  • Like 2

• Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned this topic