If you just arrived, say hi!

Rabbi

Usually lurk until something compelling comes along.  But my "compelled" to say hello trigger isn't working at 4 a.m.  So, its back to lurking I guess......

Oh, glad I ran across Eric's goodbye letter it's going to get awfully lonely over at that other place pretty soon. 

• Like 4

Greetings all. 

I was an early member of GT but didnt really post much. Learned a lot though. I prob wont post much here either but its a pleasure being part of your new adventure Eric. Good luck!

• Like 2

Bought my first Glock a 17 back in 99 or so.  Became a member of GT around the same time.  Had not been on the forum but very periodically over the last decade or so.  Regardless, I want nothing to do with a Canadian owned site.  A site that revolves around 2nd amendment topics owned by Canadians makes no sense to me.  No offense to my Canadian firearms enthusiast brothers (and sisters) but I’m sure you understand what I’m getting at.  Great move Eric and I hope to stop in from time to time.  Good luck with the new site.

• Like 2

I, too, made the trip here from "the other place".  I was there for a very long time and it was the place I visited most often.  Eric is the reason why.  I look forward to spending a lot of time here.

To quote a very wise man:

"Here I am, Moe.............nyuk, nyuk,nyuk".

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ST2012 said:

Hi all, just another transplant from the old place. I don't post a ton but I'm a regular lurker on GT and I'll be on here quite a bit as well. 

Pretty much same for me.  Saw the email and read the post.  Ready for the new era!

• Like 2

• Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned this topic