If you just arrived, say hi!

Rabbi

On 9/23/2019 at 9:09 PM, janice6 said:

I was lucky.  My first business trip to Ft. Worth I had one of the first hand held GPS units.  You had to know the coordinates of where you wanted to go and it would take you to that point.  No maps, just an arrow.

I had called ahead to Lockheed Martin for their lat/long coordinates and they didn't know them, no one had ever asked before.  they called me back the next day with the coordinates.  They thought it was cool to find them on a GPS.

Tell them this:

"You know those shiney new planes you got out there?  Go to one, flip on the nav system, and tell me where it says it is."

That actually might be what they did.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/26/2019 at 9:12 AM, Maser said:

Parking for nutted and nutless and female yaks?  I'm sure there's a sub-Reddit for that.  ;)

Do you have ANY idea how pissed off Eric gets when he finds out he can't ride his Yak because it's pregnant?

Hence the separation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
4 minutes ago, nmk said:

One of a few movies I find truly rewatchable.  On a Bill Paxton note, Twister is also on my list.  

I loved his character in that Tom Cruise movie, Edge of Tomorrow. He played the hell out of that character. That might have been his last movie. It’s the last thing I saw him in.

I will always remember him best as Chester, in Weird Science. “OK, you die, she leaves here with a severe limp.” “I’m telling mom and dad everything. I’m even considering making some **** up.” RIP Bill Paxton

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Greetings, folks. I’m JHCJR from the old place. Had to bail out. Russ must have been getting notifications EVERY time I posted and was “moderating” be constantly. 

I’m just here to hang out and talk to some good people. 

• Like 4

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, JHCJR said:

Greetings, folks. I’m JHCJR from the old place. Had to bail out. Russ must have been getting notifications EVERY time I posted and was “moderating” be constantly. 

I’m just here to hang out and talk to some good people. 

Welcome aboard. Enjoy the place. There are some good folks here. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, JHCJR said:

No ice cream?  I’m out 

No ice cream, but I might bake a strawberry cake later.  With pink strawberry frosting.  Yes, I'm secure enough in my masculinity to both bake and eat that.

My diabetes might have some complaints about that, though.  Want some cake?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Eric unpinned this topic