If you just arrived, say hi!

Rabbi

1 minute ago, HarpoMarx said:

Greetings all! Looking forward to scoping things out here. Is it possible to use gif’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are you trying to host yourself or looking for a built in forum module?

• Like 2

Just got the GT email and read Eric's goodbye thread. I am a newbie and a lurker, I never really posted much at GT. Just wanted you to know of one more new member resulting from that email. Cheers.

p.s., when registering an account here, the website is not running Secure HTTP. Everything should be running HTTPS these days to prevent malicious intercept of passwords during account creation and login/authentication.

• Like 3

Hello folks!

I was on GlockTalk beginning in March 2003 and loved it back in the day. When I received Eric’s email I read his notice and immediately registered here.

Eric - thanks for creating GT and giving us a great place to hang out. I completely agree with your position on 2A/Canadian ownership (I suspect many Canadians do too) and your decision to leave GT. Best of luck with this new forum.

I look forward to being active here and reacquainting myself with some of the other transplants.

Hoppy

• Like 2

Hello everyone. I just got my 10 year trophy from GT and then got an email bout the latest. 

Eric, its unfortunate the way it went down but thats what happened and it is what it is. The door shut but you opened a new one. Good on you. The members that appreciate what you created will migrate over. May TBS flourish into the greatness that GT once was! Thanks for creating this and thanks for all of your hard work.

• Like 3

Smokey45 here. Haven't had a lot of time to participate on the other forum the last couple of years, I plan to make time to check in here. Hello to all I've interacted with in the past, looking forward to the future here. 

s45

• Like 2

• Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned this topic