If you just arrived, say hi!

Rabbi

On 9/16/2018 at 2:08 PM, davethehiker said:

My IP address has been banned on Glocktalk. I have no idea why?! I'm moving here to "theboresite." I'll miss my friends that I made at GT. I hope we find each other here.

My son recently built me a great home firing range in the woods next next to my house. I'm very proud of it and have been doing a lot of shooting in it. I ran an extension cord down to it and discovered that when I turn on the electric fans and light the citronella candle, I have no problems with bugs. I also put a big bug zapper by the small stream where the mosquitoes breed. It's a great place to be, even in the rain!  It's ten yards from the shoot shack to the hanging gongs.

If you remember me from GT please say "Hi."  DSC09291_openWith-2sml.thumb.jpg.4e22d0289d60a8b1b7481c2b30af2fb1.jpg

DSC09294_openWith-2sml.thumb.jpg.09bf1377e320bc0fcd7e3687286311ad.jpg

931289588_PistolRange.thumb.jpg.c58b7f561246b56c7d5df5a8ac064d22.jpg

Welcome. Awesome range BTW

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, tous said:

Dave's here!  :460:

(Soft knocks at the door)
CHONG: Who is it?
CHEECH: It's me, Dave. Open up, man, I got the stuff
(More knocks)
CHEECH: It's me, Dave, man. Open up, I got the stuff!
CHONG: Who?
CHEECH: It's, Dave, man. Open up, I think the cops saw me come in here
(More knocks)
CHEECH: It's, Dave, man. Will you open up, I got the stuff with me!
CHEECH: Dave, man. Open up
CHONG: Dave?
CHEECH: Yeah, Dave. C'mon, man, open up, I think the cops saw me
CHONG: Dave's not here
CHEECH: No, man, I'm Dave, man
(Sharp knocks at the door)
CHEECH: Hey, c'mon, man

CHEECH: It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me
CHEECH: Dave, man. Open up
CHEECH: Yeah, Dave
CHEECH: What the hell? No, man, I am Dave, man. Will you...
(More knocks)
CHEECH: C'mon! Open up the door, will you? I got the stuff with me, I think the cops saw me
CHEECH: Oh, what the hell is it...c'mon. Open up the door! It's Dave!
CHEECH: Dave! D-A-V-E! Will you open up the ****** door!
CHEECH: Yeah, Dave!
CHEECH: Right, man. Dave. Now will you open up the door?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

True story:  The house where I grew up (this was the late '60s) was a split-level with 1 downstairs bedroom that was directly below the master and only accessible from the backyard.  My older brother, Dave, had moved down there, downstairs from my parents' room.  He got home late one night after partying and put a stack of several LPs on the phonograph and eventually fell asleep.  The new Cheech & Chong album was last and started playing.  In his condition he thought one of his druggie friends (Cheech) was knocking on his door and my dad (Chong) was yelling out the back window that he wasn't home.  Totally freaked him out until he woke up enough to figure it out.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2018 at 1:08 PM, davethehiker said:

My IP address has been banned on Glocktalk. I have no idea why?! I'm moving here to "theboresite." I'll miss my friends that I made at GT. I hope we find each other here.

My son recently built me a great home firing range in the woods next next to my house. I'm very proud of it and have been doing a lot of shooting in it. I ran an extension cord down to it and discovered that when I turn on the electric fans and light the citronella candle, I have no problems with bugs. I also put a big bug zapper by the small stream where the mosquitoes breed. It's a great place to be, even in the rain!  It's ten yards from the shoot shack to the hanging gongs.

If you remember me from GT please say "Hi."

Welcome aboard!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KY_Moose said:

So, I understand things have been a little heated over yonder. More folks getting the ban hammer? I believe a long time member got the axe too.

efb2218c1a1ce4c097e54cfe5439ce32.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least two so far but the night is young.

2 hours ago, Wayward Son said:

3 that I know of. 

Wonder who?  I'm wondering if GKL got the boot.  Not to sound creepy but there are certain posters there that when they're gone, you notice.

I still like it over there well enough.  Some of the same people are there and that's cool.

11 hours ago, KY_Moose said:

So, I understand things have been a little heated over yonder. More folks getting the ban hammer? I believe a long time member got the axe too.

efb2218c1a1ce4c097e54cfe5439ce32.gif

What in the hell is happening in that gif?  It looks painful.  Was the car full of some sort of combustible gas?

Edited by SC Tiger

4 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

Don't know but yesterday she had big long thread ranting and complaining about everything.

I can't find it now and her profile is apparently gone.  

Huh.  Whatever.  Their site - they can do what they want.

Edited by SC Tiger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SigMan said:

I only know about GKL and Nevermore, at least in yesterday’s round of bannings. 

At least one mod should have gotten the hammer based on the email they posted.  Seems like a TOS violation for sure.

What in the hell is happening in that gif?  It looks painful.  Was the car full of some sort of combustible gas?

From what I understand, they were smoking in the car and kept spraying air freshener to hide the smoke smell. Guy in the back playing with the lighter found out the flammable range was just right.

• Eric unpinned this topic