If you just arrived, say hi!

Rabbi

I guess I will be around to see if the new forum goes, I joined back in Oct but wasn't much going on, kinda like the phantom zone, but I have watched VerticalScope ruin several other Firearms forums.  I'm here for the people I've met at GT over the last decade :)

I wish Eric and the wonderful members of GT great success in this venture

Edited by 6actual
  • Like 5

Hi. Not on any other "gun sites", was reading about the down fall of GT on another forum VS is in the process of ruining. Sorry to eric for seeing his hard work flushed away, best wishes on this new site.

• Like 2

I received notification of Eric's departure from GT and read the post. It was quite surprising to say the least. I had no idea of the behind-the-scenes changes that were and had taken place. I had not posted much there since the 2013-ish timeframe (if not earlier, can't remember precisely). In any event I know he put his soul into that forum and will do the same here. Already the visual tone of this site is excellent, with clean, easy to read pages and intuitive menus and navigation. Two thumbs up (it would be three thumbs if I had them :)). Well done Sir Eric.

• Like 2

I've been here before.  Will be here more often after reading Eric's.  I've seen changes over the last couple years at GT, as if it was "infected" with an irrational virus.  Now that Eric confirms it,  I think I would enjoy it here a lot more.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello to the new site...and old compadres.

Posted for 17 years on GT. A lot has changed in our country and my life. Became retired. Became granddad. Became disabled. 

But no matter what has changed anywhere-I am still a free born American blessed to live in the greatest and most free country on Earth.

God bless our founders, God bless the Second Amendment.

Happy to be here...

MG

• Like 2

Reporting as requested, sir!

Have only a Glock 17RTF2 but will correct that situation shortly.  Was a lurker in the old GT, though.  Promise to visit and possibly post more often here. 

I am a Conservative Canadian, and I believe in the same ideals as my freedom loving American brothers. 

Edited by easyrider604
added info
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Zonny said:

If you've not carried over your username from the "other" place, perhaps you'd share that with us here so that we've jumped a step in the get-to-know-each-other process?

Wouldn't it be easier to find those that jumped over, if someone started a post solely devoted to that information?

If you have to read every posting here, you'll be hours into it just to find out who we/they are.

Just a thought...........................

• Like 1

2 hours ago, katana_user said:

Just saw Eric's post on tos. 1) Thank you Eric for everything gt meant to me over the years. 2)as others have stated and Eric has as well, the shaky foundation gt is now on is disturbing in the extreme. I will not support it.  I trust Canadians as much as I do the media.

Michael

44da72a2799b78b9cfe7c00909373e00.gif

image.jpeg

• Like 4

• Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned this topic