If you just arrived, say hi!

Rabbi

Thought I'd follow Eric here since he did such a great job at the other site. I have high expectations that "the usual suspects" from GT will come over here and make this the best forum on the web. Glad to be a part of it.  

• Like 4

Just joined after being inactive at GT for the last few years. That said, I'm grateful to Eric for GT because without that site I wouldn't have been able to educate myself on so many important things and make contact with so many great people. So thanks, Eric. I hope this is a successful endeavor for you. 

• Like 3

Finally!  Now we can start lighting this place up!  Good lord, I didn't think you guys would ever het here!

It's time to stack the pallets, throw on some tires, douse it with diesel, and let's light this place UP!

• Like 4

Well... After the sudden - at the time unexplained - general loss of ability to do more than browse GT it was nice to learn it wasn’t just me. 

So I’ve come to visit and maybe become a big fan and participant. 

Who will start the three mission critical threads:

I didn’t read the thread but wanted to respond anyway

Photos taken by members

It’s Caturday

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Well... After the sudden - at the time unexplained - general loss of ability to do more than browse GT it was nice to learn it wasn’t just me. 

Photos taken by members

It’s Caturday

Actually, I already took care of the first one, only it is called Random Posting. I thought that was a little easier for folks to wrap their mouths around than I didn’t read the thread but wanted to respond anyway.:crylikeender: I am proud of the first pic. It is a good one.

• Like 3

• Administrators

I haven't done it before now, but I will be setting up a number of forums this weekend that we are now lacking, including Political Issues, probably a Religious Issues forum, an LEO forum and others. I'll also set up a new site suggestions and comments forum, for the time being. I'll post more about these things later today.

• Like 7

I had not visited the Old Place in a while, partly because it was conspicuous on the corporate network, partly because I was losing large chunks of my life to forum time, and if I'm honest...  partly in mourning.  I came to care a great deal about some people that I barely knew, and so many of them passed within such a short span, while some of the old guard quiet as I did. 

But who needs life balance when Eric's starting a new site?  I'm in.  Let's build some momentum, some new memories, and some new memes.

Same name here, just for personal continuity. 

• Like 5

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, pizzaaguy said:

Howdy Eric!

Howdy Rabbi!

Thanks for building a new place for us to hang out, Eric! :D

Hey, don't I get a thanks? 

(I did not do ****, I just knew about it before it happened, however from now on, I will say Eric lost a bet, that sounds better :) )

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, Rabbi said:

Hey, don't I get a thanks? 

(I did not do ****, I just knew about it before it happened, however from now on, I will say Eric lost a bet, that sounds better :) )

THANKS, TEACHER!!!

I've been here since March!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Photos taken by members

It’s Caturday

The last part has been done...

-Pat

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned this topic