I Am Stepping Down As A GT Admin

Eric

• Administrators

As of a few minutes ago, I have stepped down as an admin at GT. I had a long run there and the site has been an important part of my life. It will continue to be, I guess. I'll post there as I can, but I'll be devoting most of my time and energy to this place. I have a lot of plans for TBS. It is a fresh start for me and I will be doing many things differently. I will be posting more about my plans soon.

I have asked everyone to refrain from bashing GT, its members, mods and new admin here and you have all been great about it. It is important to remember that GT's people are our people too.

Let's move forward and create something new. This has been a sad, stressful week, but I am excited about the future for the first time in a long while. Thanks to all of you for coming along for the ride. Where will this place be in twenty years? Let's find out together. Eric

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Eric said:

As of a few minutes ago, I have stepped down as an admin at GT. I had a long run there and the site has been an important part of my life. It will continue to be, I guess. I'll post there as I can, but I'll be devoting most of my time and energy to this place. I have a lot of plans for TBS. It is a fresh start for me and I will be doing many things differently. I will be posting more about my plans soon.

I have asked everyone to refrain from bashing GT, its members, mods and new admin here and you have all been great about it. It is important to remember that GT's people are our people too.

Let's move forward and create something new. This has been a sad, stressful week, but I am excited about the future for the first time in a long while. Thanks to all of you for coming along for the ride. Where will this place be in twenty years? Let's find out together. Eric

Will do.

But there is an ex-GT admin running around here.  Can we bash him?  :D

(Kidding.......)

• Haha 1

• Eric unpinned this topic
On 7/5/2018 at 11:07 PM, Eric said:

Does that mean we need to do another time capsule for this site?

• Like 1