Is Glock talk down for anyone else?

Gun Shark

2 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Interesting that the newer more aggressive posters, have joining dates from long ago, but almost no posts.

It's like a pool of registrations that  previously existed and are now being drawn on for use.  Puzzling.

I noticed the same thing. I will read someone's post and it is, lets say odd for a gun forum, and I look at their join date and it is from like 2007, weird.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, janice6 said:

Interesting that the newer more aggressive posters, have joining dates from long ago, but almost no posts.

It's like a pool of registrations that  previously existed and are now being drawn on for use.  Puzzling.

Nothing to worry about.

It's just Amsdorf and BNLChris activating their back up accounts that have been on standby for the last decade or so.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChuteTheMall said:

Suddenly Glock talk goes down more often than an intern at the DNC.

If they cared about their members, they would tell the truth.

No other forum is this evil.

I renewed my paid membership just the other day and I’m still getting ads. I tried contacting them to see what I am getting in return for my money. No response after 3 days now. 

47 minutes ago, KBKEITH said:

I renewed my paid membership just the other day and I’m still getting ads. I tried contacting them to see what I am getting in return for my money. No response after 3 days now. 

So, you're the one who broke it!

At least today they predict "several hours" instead of yesterday's false "45 minutes"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1