Is Glock talk down for anyone else?

Gun Shark

11 hours ago, Exit Plan said:

I think it sabotage. One week of that nonsense is one thing,....... 3 weeks, hmmmm.

Maybe it was the Russians?  Or most probably, as in Hillary's failed Presidential bid, it was a combination of stupidity and incompetence.

12 hours ago, crockett said:

Either way: TBS needs more folks from GT being invited.

More good folks maybe but Tbs is fine you can have to many members and let's be honest we don't need to leave the dick pasture door open .alot of folks there don't need to be here

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, ASH said:

More good folks maybe but Tbs is fine you can have to many members and let's be honest we don't need to leave the dick pasture door open .alot of folks there don't need to be here

Agreed. What I'm missing here is more gun / reloading content. And I'm not sure why this is barely being discussed here. Are you guys done with firearms in a sense that you have what you like, you shoot a few times a year, and that's it? No plans for the next gun? No build? No matches?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, crockett said:

Agreed. What I'm missing here is more gun / reloading content. And I'm not sure why this is barely being discussed here. Are you guys done with firearms in a sense that you have what you like, you shoot a few times a year, and that's it? No plans for the next gun? No build? No matches?

No lol we need more guns .there will be more forums im sure