The 80's Thread

Pepiot

Note that in my era, Barbara Eden was forbidden to show her navel and Rob and Laura Petrie had separate beds, attitudes that seemed absurd just ten years later.

The third episode of Leave it to Beaver was supposed to be the pilot, but they had filmed a toilet.

It took that long to get it passed the censors.

TV has been going downhill ever since.

• Like 3

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spuds Mackenzie

191a8c37192b71b58dab020d6efc79e9--bud-light-beer-chocolate-trifle.jpg

My older brother worked for a Bud distributor so I had all kinds of Spuds Mckenzie merchandise. One day I wore a Spuds shirt to Jr high and was told by my 1st hr teacher to turn the shirt inside out or go home and change. I chose to go home. It was a rural school and it was a 6 mile walk for me. Once I got home I decided it would be more fun to ride my Honda Elsinore for the rest of the day.

The next day I wore my Spuds shirt to school and was sent home again.

The third day I again wore my Spuds shirt but when I got there on the bus my Mom was waiting by the office with a different shirt for me.

• Like 1

She was hot in the 80s and she's holding up awfully well for 66.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":5624}[/ATTACH]

I had a chance to work her close protection detail when she did Tennis Tournaments in South Fl in the 80's you have no Idea.

hanging around with her and her assistant by the pool was an eye opening experience....

• Like 2

I had a chance to work her close protection detail when she did Tennis Tournaments in South Fl in the 80's you have no Idea.

hanging around with her and her assistant by the pool was an eye opening experience....

Please...do tell more!

Please...do tell more!

As you can see,She is stunning with or without makeup and from what I could tell 24/7

I didn't have big hair but I did have hair. Eventful decade. Work in Central America (experienced getting shot at, and btw it's not as much fun as TR apparently thought), finished college and grad school, married the love of my life, went all peace and love.

Were you with the 7th group?

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"6317","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"6318","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"6319","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"6320","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"6321","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"6324","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"6325","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"6326","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"6327","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"6328","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"6330","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"6331","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"6332","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"6333","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"6334","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH]