Gen 5

Bruce

I'm still not convinced I should buy a gen 4 yet.

Me neither. I'm using one Gen4 at work and can't see much difference between it and my favorite RTF2.

However I like everything about M&P 2.0 for now....so maybe next year? Love the price too which is like $250-300 less than Glock.

• Like 2

I just started using my RTF2 Fish gill 19. It's been in the safe for some time.

Tell us how you like it. I replaced the slide with the old, teflon one. So I guess it was my favorite, but only when it comes to the frame.

Tell us how you like it. I replaced the slide with the old, teflon one. So I guess it was my favorite, but only when it comes to the frame.

I like the RTF grip, it makes my Gen 2's feel slick in my hand now. Although the Gen 2 is still my favorite.

• Like 2

I have shot two the reps have them at any shows they attend they are in the case , if your agency is large enough and they want to woo you they will pull you back and let you see them.

We will have ours mid Sept.

Nothing earth shattering ambi slide release pignose no finger shelves on the grips

• Like 2

I have shot two the reps have them at any shows they attend they are in the case , if your agency is large enough and they want to woo you they will pull you back and let you see them.

We will have ours mid Sept.

Nothing earth shattering ambi slide release pignose no finger shelves on the grips

I do not think I would go out of my way for one but I am a bit fascinated by the level of secrecy which I think is done to build mystique and interest.

• Like 2

Got the AIM Surplus email on my phone, went to the PC with my AMEX in hand and they have sold out.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"F1GLK21G2a.jpg","data-attachmentid":4028}[/ATTACH]

F1GLK21G2a.jpg.e07f754720fca252d797a98ca32a3d62.jpg

I think I want to find a way to make formed grip tape. One option would wrap around the front and have cutouts for the finger bumps that would pretty much fill in the area between them and leave a flat but gritty surface. The other would be for Gen 2 guns and would have the finger lumps molded in and would add them to guns without them. You could make them in different widths between the finger grooves (within the limits of the length of the grip) to fit Atlas hands or tiny hands. Or do like some Hogue revolver grips and only have one finger groove for the middle finger and a grippy texture below that.

No alteration to the frame, removable and just "lumpy" grip tape so I think it might be GSSF legal.