Funny dog pictures, the thread.

Rabbi

I was at a horse show Sunday shooting jumpers when I hear this dog going nuts. I turn around and see a lady walking a large German Shepard by but that dog isn't making the racket. It was the obnoxious little poodle leased to a golf cart that was wanting a piece of the big dog!

When I walked over to the cart, the little **** turned his attention on me! I was laughing so hard, I barely got this picture!

4SH_1508.JPG

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2017 at 7:42 PM, Zonny said:

My Grand-dog, at my house. Does that count? And this is the way I found him. Not staged

Edited to add: No idea why it posted sideways. :dunno:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":4427}[/ATTACH]

A297D587-09A4-411C-952F-901529AF43BF.JPG.625924a8d454f96222d13e8fca76da37.JPG

Is he a puggle? Mine does that, too.

I'm sorry I didn't get a pic of it, but here is the funny mastiff story for today...  Spike the English Mastiff puppy is 5 months old and pushing 70# now.  He came into the kitchen, got all four of his feet up onto my chair (which looks ridiculous, because he's so big), and tried to drink my cup of tea.  OD walks into hallway where she can see Spike.  She yells, "Spike, OFF!"  So Spike jumps off the chair - ONTO the kitchen TABLE, and jumps off the other side.  I'd be really, really mad at him, if I could stop laughing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1