Glock 20 or 29, or go home.

racerford

I used to be impressed with the 10mm then I shot one of my 357 magnums and sold my glock 29 and S&W 1006.

I understand.

If you can't handle 357 magnum, there's no way in hell you're going to be proficient when you step up to the mighty ten. You're a man who knows your limitations. :supergrin:

• Like 1

I used to be impressed with the 10mm then I shot one of my 357 magnums and sold my glock 29 and S&W 1006.

I understand.

If you can't handle 357 magnum, there's no way in hell you're going to be proficient when you step up to the mighty ten. You're a man who knows your limitations. :supergrin:

Shoot a 357 and then the 10mm will seem lame. I've owned a glock 29, S&W 1006 and 1066.

And currently have 9 357 mag revolvers and a Coonan, the 10mm is all hype in my personal opinion

• Sad 1

It get's no better than a 10MM in a semi-auto pistol. The versatility is unmatched. All other calibers are poseurs. :smokin:

Yeah, with all those semi-autos chambered in 357 and 45 win mag...

10mm is more versatile than either of those calibers in a semi-auto pistol. We're not talking power here, we're talking versatility.

I understand.

Yes, because greater felt recoil is indicative of greater power. LOL.

I understand.

Only to girls

It get's no better than a 10MM in a semi-auto pistol. The versatility is unmatched. All other calibers are poseurs. :smokin:

A 357 revolver or auto will both shoot 38 special and that is more versatile than 10mm. And 38 specials are a lot cheaper to shoot than any 10mm load. The time of the 10mm has come and gone. I used to be a big 10mm fan but that was 20+ years ago

• 3 weeks later...