Ever Have To Fire Somebody

Dynactus

I had the task of firing a lady that would come to work and dye her pubic hair in the employee lady's room. She would always engage in this activity in the morning when the other female employees had been drinking coffee and would need to use the facilities. When I spoke with her about it, she said she was newly married, and didn't want her new husband to know the carpet and the drapes...well, you know. When you are dealing with people, never be surprised by what can happen. Perhaps I should have offered her the use of my office for the dyeing procedure, and yes, she was damn hawt! Didn't help that I was the one that hired her. I still catch **** from it.

Edited by Dynactus

The guys I fired out logging were mostly easy. Just tell them it's over. Usually wasn't the first time they heard it. A few, I just threw their gear out the window of the truck and drove off when they weren't ready in the morning. When they finally awoke from their slumber, hung over likely, and saw their stuff in the driveway.....no explanation needed.