Everything is bigger in Texas

Booker

No offense, and with all due respect, but I've been in Texas, many times, in many places.

And...

Meh.

Same here. I've been no less than 7 times and each visit I leave with a greater dislike of the place. I would like to see Hill Country and visit Austin/San Antonio though. DFW is my least favorite big city. I'd rather live in Atlanta.

Dallas does suck. So does Austin. Hill country, big bend, and a few other places highlight texas.

I agree. Dallas and Austin are California Lite, and Houston is a shithole swamp. Fort Worth is alright, but the Hill country and Big Bend region is beautiful.

I used to live in Austin, left in 98, went back a couple of years ago for vacation...it has changed so much, that I am actually embarrassed to say that I ever lived there. It is so friggin liberal that I could of sworn I was in Commefornia.

I sure did miss the hill country though.

Same here. I've been no less than 7 times and each visit I leave with a greater dislike of the place. I would like to see Hill Country and visit Austin/San Antonio though. DFW is my least favorite big city. I'd rather live in Atlanta.

Well there is your problem. As a Texan, Dallas is also my least favorite city.

I've been in Dallas for 20 years and Texas most my life. I was a national trainer and went to 49 states and hundreds of cities. Dallas does suck, unfortunately, it's still better than quite a few places I trained at (Atlanta, Philadelphia, Denver, Albuquerque and all of Florida come to mind).

• Administrators
[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":4844}[/ATTACH]

Alaska is a frozen sausage fest. There are like four women in the state and they ride a unicycle in a circus.

It is an entire state where prison rules apply. If you ever make it back to the lower 48, all that brokeback ice mountaining doesn't count. But it does....it does.

Alaska. Home of the northern lights and the bro-mounted pickle warmer.

:)

• Like 2

If'n y'all don't like Texas, don't come here.

We won't feel bad about you missing it at all.

Well, mebbe Altaris will.

He likes to vex the Yankees.

It is possible, that over the years, I have said a few less than positive things about the North East territory of these United States.

....and I stand by every word of it. :fist:

:supergrin:

• Like 1

Alaska is a frozen sausage fest. There are like four women in the state and they ride a unicycle in a circus.

It is an entire state where prison rules apply. If you ever make it back to the lower 48, all that brokeback ice mountaining doesn't count. But it does....it does.

Alaska. Home of the northern lights and the bro-mounted pickle warmer.

:)

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":5088}[/ATTACH]

IMG_3724.JPG.58df0399815042b0c5d3e668c83401e0.JPG

IMG_3724.JPG.e5150117ae5fd5798dcb9336da8bda40.JPG

• Administrators

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":5088}[/ATTACH]

You wait until Alaska melts. Then it will just a be a cold Delaware full of lonely noodle poofters.

• Like 2