foot itch

ASH

ok i hope im not the only one lol .  but sometimes you all of a sudden get an itch on bottom of foot pop up out of nowhere , you gotta rip off sock and scratch like hell and i  end up trying to find something rough to itch it .  sometimes it last minutes  to an hour . then goes away for 2 weeks or 3  or months . 

anyone else .   and what the hell causes it  besides  prolly walking barefoot  in charlie sheens house ?

Edited by ASH

My lower legs started itching at night to the point where I was getting no sleep.  I took some Antihistamine and it stopped.  Therefore I deduced it was an allergic reaction to something.  After considering the possibilities, I had my wife buy clothes washing liquid soap with no scent and no added crap.

My itching stopped permanently after the first newly washed load.  I believe the washer wasn't getting all the soap out of my jeans in the rinse cycle.  I have no problems now

41 minutes ago, janice6 said:

My lower legs started itching at night to the point where I was getting no sleep.  I took some Antihistamine and it stopped.  Therefore I deduced it was an allergic reaction to something.  After considering the possibilities, I had my wife buy clothes washing liquid soap with no scent and no added crap.

My itching stopped permanently after the first newly washed load.  I believe the washer wasn't getting all the soap out of my jeans in the rinse cycle.  I have no problems now

I wash my own cloths and I can tell you why with one word.

Downy

• Like 1