Inportant Announcement For Dog Owners

Eric

• Administrators

If your dog gets tangled in the light cords for the Christmas tree lights while trying to look out the window, panics and pulls the cords out of the plugs, they will then most likely shred the **** out of the cords and everything in their immediate vicinity, in retaliation.

Carry on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

How’s the dog?

Fine. He had pulled the cords out of their sockets before he went medieval on them. Access to the window and the cords is now well blocked and I wired the tree lights into a variable power supply that I use to test electronics.

• Like 1

my last Pittie used to sneak over to the tree and nibble the glass bulbs, he didn't seem to eat them mind you just nibble and crunch them.

then the string of lights would go out and he`d hide.

i`d fix it and he`d be right back nibbling them again,

after awhile we started to stack the Gifts around the tree to Block him from the Tree but that just made him more Sincere in his Efforts.

The Pittie we have now lays under the tree on the Skirt and kicks the Ornaments off.

We haven't had a tree in several years.  The cats would climb it, tip it over, and the mastiff would then try to carry it around the living room (it amuses him to play with logs).  I sometimes think I should plant one in the yard (NOT the dog run) and decorate it... then I realize the barn cats would climb it, and the crows would steal any shiny thing they could rip off it...

Maybe I'll get into the Xmas spirit and make a popcorn and cranberry string and throw that on a tree outside and see how long it takes the chickens and guineas to strip it bare...

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

We haven't had a tree in several years.  The cats would climb it, tip it over, and the mastiff would then try to carry it around the living room (it amuses him to play with logs).  I sometimes think I should plant one in the yard (NOT the dog run) and decorate it... then I realize the barn cats would climb it, and the crows would steal any shiny thing they could rip off it...

Maybe I'll get into the Xmas spirit and make a popcorn and cranberry string and throw that on a tree outside and see how long it takes the chickens and guineas to strip it bare...

Maybe you should decorate the animals. :tree:

• Haha 2