‘Experts’ in California say we need to stop calling thieves ‘looters’ – because most retail theft is decriminalized anyway

pipedreams

6 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I have no sympathy for San Franfreakshow; they got what they voted for.  What I don't want is for all those voters to move near me to escape what they created.  

And it's a shame.  It's a truly lovely city.

Never seen a big city like it.  Really...simply wonderful.

1 hour ago, Historian said:

And it's a shame.  It's a truly lovely city.

Never seen a big city like it.  Really...simply wonderful.

Ever since my favorite French restaurant and favorite Chinese restaurant closed down, I truly have no more desire to go back to San Francisco.  

2 hours ago, Fnfalman said:

Ever since my favorite French restaurant and favorite Chinese restaurant closed down, I truly have no more desire to go back to San Francisco.  

In 2019 i had a chance to visit San Fran.  I had dinner in both a French and Chinese restaurant.  My hotel was in the finance district right on the edge of China Town.

The food was AMAZING.   An i got there on a Saturday just in time for a big cultural event that was fun to see.  

This place has all the potential in the world.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Fnfalman said:

In August...the weather was slightly chilled.   Seriously, not only is a pretty city but the landscape is quite nice!