Well, I'm "angry" and "scared"

Mrs.Cicero

that there are college students this mentally ill while attending school...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ohio-college-student-apos-angry-120043781.html

That's about the most sexist, stupidest unwarranted emotional temper tantrum I have EVER seen.  Ooooooh, Nooooooo, those probably Cisgender MEN are going to install new radiators in our dorm!!!!  OMG, the WORLD is ENDING!!!

The End can't come soon enough.  That is all.  Carry on.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

is`nt that Student Judging People by Gender and Assuming a Trades "Person" has to be Male and that they may be so Enlightened as to see Work as no more then a sum of the Task at hand and not have any Concern about the Students false sense of Security or Imagined Safe space.

and also the HVAC Installer may one up said Student by Self Identifying as an Elevator Call Button, therefor making them unable to feel anything at all...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I had to look up the word cisgender, and this sentence is likely the only way I can conceive of ever using the phrase. 

cisgender
sĭs-jĕn′dər

adjective

1. Identifying as having a gender that corresponds to the sex one has been assigned at birth; not transgender.
  2. Of or relating to cisgender people.
  3. Identifying with or experiencing a gender the same as one's biological sex or that is affirmed by society, e.g. being both male-gendered and male-sexed.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, minervadoe said:

I had to look up the word cisgender, and this sentence is likely the only way I can conceive of ever using the phrase. 

cisgender
sĭs-jĕn′dər

adjective

1. Identifying as having a gender that corresponds to the sex one has been assigned at birth; not transgender.
  3. Identifying with or experiencing a gender the same as one's biological sex or that is affirmed by society, e.g. being both male-gendered and male-sexed.

I define it as a "normal man". Cisgender is a title to make you think "normal" is perverted.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, minervadoe said:

cisgender
sĭs-jĕn′dər

adjective

Here is my translation:

cisgender = being normal and the majority

We need to stop accepting all this bullshit from those beta males. They are the minority. I will not live my life based on the concepts of a "few", let alone losers that can't get their **** together and want to turn the world upside down so that they can feel normal and better about their own ****. Not going to happen. And I'm not a follower. I don't care if you are gay, purple, or if you tuck your dick between your asscheeks, but don't push that crap on me. **** you for trying.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Amazing how fragile and ignorant the minds of today's folks, not just kids, are. I really hope these are just the vocal very much minority, but fear they aren't.

Was ranting at my health insurance agency the other day. Sweet kid answered and was extremely helpful and pleasant. Not what I was expecting, but told her in no uncertain terms that I didn't want all these test packets mailed to me. I have a doctor that takes care of my needs and they should save the money because they would be promptly thrown in the trash. Somewhere during all that I kinda went off and she starts giggling near uncontrollably. I asked what that was about and she told me. I didn't realize I said what I said, and it was a thought that found it's way out. Fortunately she was thicker skinned and thought it funny. We both had a laugh and I thanked her for taking care of my concerns, or at least trying to.

There are some good folks still out there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

The woke college girls will reward this homo for being a beta male. Then later on they will be complaining 'there are no real men out there'

In 15 years he'll end up being sec Def.   

• Sad 4

7 hours ago, crockett said:

Here is my translation:

cisgender = being normal and the majority

We need to stop accepting all this bullshit from those beta males. They are the minority. I will not live my life based on the concepts of a "few", let alone losers that can't get their **** together and want to turn the world upside down so that they can feel normal and better about their own ****. Not going to happen. And I'm not a follower. I don't care if you are gay, purple, or if you tuck your dick between your asscheeks, but don't push that crap on me. **** you for trying.

Why can't they be like the stupid emo kids and just cut themselves all day?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MO Fugga said:

Why can't they be like the stupid emo kids and just cut themselves all day?

They do. Emotionally. And they think things will be better when everybody accepts them the way they are. I think they missed the point that most never really cared. Only when they pushed their woke bullshit on the nation, it was way over the top. I think the dirty Dems use them much like blacks to have a reason to hate the average American and conservatives. So they started voting against Trump and anything the Dems defined as racist, or whatever. It's so obvious what's going on, yet 99% of people can't see **** even when they hold it up in their own hands.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, crockett said:

They do. Emotionally. And they think things will be better when everybody accepts them the way they are. I think they missed the point that most never really cared. Only when they pushed their woke bullshit on the nation, it was way over the top. I think the dirty Dems use them much like blacks to have a reason to hate the average American and conservatives. So they started voting against Trump and anything the Dems defined as racist, or whatever. It's so obvious what's going on, yet 99% of people can't see **** even when they hold it up in their own hands.

I thought this to be interesting.

A fun little pick-apart of the lefty mindset.

6 minutes ago, crockett said:

In an attic apartment across the street from where I lived there was a gay couple. It was generally known in the neighborhood and apparently no one cared. They had a stunning 1957 Chevrolet convertible. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

In an attic apartment across the street from where I lived there was a gay couple. It was generally known in the neighborhood and apparently no one cared. They had a stunning 1957 Chevrolet convertible. 

Hope it had leather seats! Easier to clean shitstains.