North American Arms rants: “Disdain” for the unvaxed

Ricordo

12 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I left that jackass a very polite but pointed comment on his pseudo-apology post about how apologizing for saying something that you thought does not at all change what you think (him saying he'd be happy if I died of Covid) , my example being "If I said "I hope you die of complications from the vax," and then apologized for saying it, the apology does not in any way change that I hope(d) you('d) die.  

I wish I'd thought to copy and paste the thing here for your amusement, because apparently the comments aren't visible.

Anyway, I closed with "I do not hope you die of complications from the vax but I do hope you get your head out of your ass ,if only for the benefit of your employees who will be the ones to suffer from the drop in sales caused by your ill-informed and vile rant.

and I did tell him I removed the NAA revolver that was on my future purchases list and will not be buying any more products from his company.

I like that you told him he suffered from cranial rectal inversion.  Well done.  :supergrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 21 shooter said:

Indeed sir, speak with your wallet, it’s the one thing they seem to understand best.

I normally use tact and diplomacy; the art of telling someone to go to Hell and them being glad to be on their way.  
Being retired and not having a boss for someone to complain to, I sometimes skip the tact and diplomacy part.  

Yea,,,,,,,,,that thing that people have to stop them from being too "Honest". I don't have one of those and never have. Kept me in trouble a lot over the years.

Like you, I'm retired now and it is even worse.

• Like 2

As a disclaimer the diplomacy part was developed over time (decades) as fisticuffs and paperwork were tiresome.  I have had my closed door sessions and the conversation starter was “did you really have to say that? To him? You do know he thinks he is somebody!”.  

And I would, with a straight face say “well I didn’t say it exactly like that “.  That’s a hard sell when everyone knows you.  :chatter:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Maser said:

I don't speak RINO nor can I speak to the dead. 

It is annoying to me that the headlines read "Colin Powell dies of complications from Covid" when the man had Multiple Myeloma and was undergoing treatment for that... but you know they'll count it as a 'rona death... hell, he could have died in a car accident on the way to the doc to get vaxxed and they'd count it as a 'rona death.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

It is annoying to me that the headlines read "Colin Powell dies of complications from Covid" when the man had Multiple Myeloma and was undergoing treatment for that... but you know they'll count it as a 'rona death... hell, he could have died in a car accident on the way to the doc to get vaxxed and they'd count it as a 'rona death.

And if you were on the way back from the jab - even the first two plus bonus - you would be counted as unvaxed. 

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Said it before I did.  

I was thinking along the lines of heart failure at his age, in that case would still be the Kung Flu for record.

• Like 1

Since soy-boy Sandy cowardly took down his rant from his NAA Soapbox page, here is a source that preserved it.  

https://thegunfeed.com/north-american-arms-rants-calls-the-unvaxed-selfish-bashes-trump-says-happy-when-unvaxed-die-cleanse-our-gene-pool/

I still enjoy my NAA revolvers, but rarely carried them since Keltec brought out their superior P32 about 20 years ago and took over the smallest and lightest market.

• Like 2

On 10/18/2021 at 10:41 AM, DAKA said:

Regardless what you think of the MAN...Those are great little guns...

Very high quality.

When i was regularly working plain clothes I would often take a pack of filtered kings....peal off the top and remove the cigarettes and put a North American Arms .22 magnum in the package and fill it with cigarettes.  You would never know it was there.

Great pistols.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ChuteTheMall said:

Since soy-boy Sandy cowardly took down his rant from his NAA Soapbox page, here is a source that preserved it.  

https://thegunfeed.com/north-american-arms-rants-calls-the-unvaxed-selfish-bashes-trump-says-happy-when-unvaxed-die-cleanse-our-gene-pool/

I still enjoy my NAA revolvers, but rarely carried them since Keltec brought out their superior P32 about 20 years ago and took over the smallest and lightest market.

I pack mine when i want to be very clandestine.  They are excellent quality.  But are designed to be used about as close as the end of the sentence is to the period.   <- right there.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Historian said:

I pack mine when i want to be very clandestine.  They are excellent quality.  But are designed to be used about as close as the end of the sentence is to the period.   <- right there.

IIRC There is a movie called ASSASSINATION TANGO where ROBERT DUVAL uses one to kill A South American General  (Good movie especially if you like to see Tango dancing)

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, DAKA said:

IIRC There is a movie called ASSASSINATION TANGO where ROBERT DUVAL uses one to kill A South American General  (Good movie especially if you like to see Tango dancing)

Those little pistols are not really designed for target shooting.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...