North American Arms rants: “Disdain” for the unvaxed

Ricordo

Calls them “selfish”, Bashes Trump, “No sympathy” when unvaxed die… “cleanse our gene pool”

https://thegunfeed.com/north-american-arms-rants-calls-the-unvaxed-selfish-bashes-trump-says-happy-when-unvaxed-die-cleanse-our-gene-pool/

And after the backlash... https://northamericanarms.com/category/soapbox/

Wet noodle was shocked to read the backlash....SHOCKED, I tell you. Another genius....

41d20f82aae376aa9d83f2721b725728.jpeg&f=

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, Ricordo said:

Calls them “selfish”, Bashes Trump, “No sympathy” when unvaxed die… “cleanse our gene pool”

https://thegunfeed.com/north-american-arms-rants-calls-the-unvaxed-selfish-bashes-trump-says-happy-when-unvaxed-die-cleanse-our-gene-pool/

Wet noodle was shocked to read the backlash....SHOCKED, I tell you. Another genius....

Pee on them.  When they condemn me as a customer, I will condemn them as a supplier.  Never again!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Ricordo said:

Thanks for sharing: I just removed that NAA guardian pistol from my purchase list. I’ll send that toolbag a matching email as well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fog said:

Oh well, I did kinda want one little revolver in the past, but I guess I'll continue to do without.

Just buy it second hand, he doesn’t profit from it.

Anyone that takes their medical cues from a non medical person, deserves what they get.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I always appreciate it when someone comes right out and tells me they don't want me as a customer.

I did read part of what was written.

Pretty much all of it is that he/she/it "feels strongly" and other such nonsense phrases that don't have anything to back them up.

Pure BS opinion.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, NPTim said:

Anyone that takes their medical cues from a non medical person, deserves what they get.

Sadly, the medical community is as divided as everyone else. The community as a whole will take a hit that may take decades to recover from, at best.

There are enough individuals to give a room full a bad rap, think how untrustworthy the main stream is these days, and what it will do to the whole thing.

• Like 6

I've seen it before, it'll happen again...

Someone makes a decent product that gains a little popularity and pretty soon they assume we want to hear what they think on any range of topics.

If we wanted to read what he writes he would have made a successful writer of blogs.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fog said:

I've seen it before, it'll happen again...

Someone makes a decent product that gains a little popularity and pretty soon they assume we want to hear what they think on any range of topics.

If we wanted to read what he writes he would have made a successful writer of blogs.

Exactly!

Just as Cher or Barbar or ____ think that we enjoy their singing or acting or playing ball sports and thus we are waiting with bated breath for their pronouncements in unrelated areas. 

• Like 1

I left that jackass a very polite but pointed comment on his pseudo-apology post about how apologizing for saying something that you thought does not at all change what you think (him saying he'd be happy if I died of Covid) , my example being "If I said "I hope you die of complications from the vax," and then apologized for saying it, the apology does not in any way change that I hope(d) you('d) die.  

I wish I'd thought to copy and paste the thing here for your amusement, because apparently the comments aren't visible.

Anyway, I closed with "I do not hope you die of complications from the vax but I do hope you get your head out of your ass ,if only for the benefit of your employees who will be the ones to suffer from the drop in sales caused by your ill-informed and vile rant.

and I did tell him I removed the NAA revolver that was on my future purchases list and will not be buying any more products from his company.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, NPTim said:

Buying second hand mean that somebody else won't get that piece and will tend to buy new. Buying used still increases all over demand.

I own a NAA revolver. I should sell it, that would increase supply and take away one sale of a new gun.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I left that jackass a very polite but pointed comment on his pseudo-apology post about how apologizing for saying something that you thought does not at all change what you think (him saying he'd be happy if I died of Covid) , my example being "If I said "I hope you die of complications from the vax," and then apologized for saying it, the apology does not in any way change that I hope(d) you('d) die.  

I wish I'd thought to copy and paste the thing here for your amusement, because apparently the comments aren't visible.

Anyway, I closed with "I do not hope you die of complications from the vax but I do hope you get your head out of your ass ,if only for the benefit of your employees who will be the ones to suffer from the drop in sales caused by your ill-informed and vile rant.

and I did tell him I removed the NAA revolver that was on my future purchases list and will not be buying any more products from his company.

Much like every libtard that can't deal with reality, he censors those comments and only enables the few that don't critic him.

I also think he is a liar. I bet he got more than a handful of comments and email, as he claims.

In another blog posts he pretends to be pro 2nd and that demand for his toys is up because people are buying more guns for self defense. Almost nobody buys those .22 and .32 jokes for self defense, and while other guns had been sold out, I never saw a shortage of his NAA revolvers. I wouldn't be surprised if demand for his toys is down compared to most other gun brands.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, crockett said:

Much like every libtard that can't deal with reality, he censors those comments and only enables the few that don't critic him.

I also think he is a liar. I bet he got more than a handful of comments and email, as he claims.

In another blog posts he pretends to be pro 2nd and that demand for his toys is up because people are buying more guns for self defense. Almost nobody buys those .22 and .32 jokes for self defense, and while other guns had been sold out, I never saw a shortage of his NAA revolvers. I wouldn't be surprised if demand for his toys is down compared to most other gun brands.

Like many libtards that have an inflated opinion of their intelligence and value to society they do not tolerate a different opinion than their own.  I was going to respond to him but my onboard political correctness fire extinguisher kept activating.  :o LOL  Maybe in a day or two.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, 21 shooter said:

Like many libtards that have an inflated opinion of their intelligence and value to society they do not tolerate a different opinion than their own.  I was going to respond to him but my onboard political correctness fire extinguisher kept activating.  :o LOL  Maybe in a day or two.

Sometimes self control just gets the better of you.

Maybe next time. I just wasn't going to qualify the remarks with a response that the jackwagon doesn't give a fuzzy flip about anyway. Speak with your wallet even though they don't even understand that often enough. Seems he even made a snide remark tot he position.

I'm sure Mrs C was eloquent, polite, and very clear on how many of us think of such things.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

Sometimes self control just gets the better of you.

Maybe next time. I just wasn't going to qualify the remarks with a response that the jackwagon doesn't give a fuzzy flip about anyway. Speak with your wallet even though they don't even understand that often enough. Seems he even made a snide remark tot he position.

I'm sure Mrs C was eloquent, polite, and very clear on how many of us think of such things.

Indeed sir, speak with your wallet, it’s the one thing they seem to understand best.

I normally use tact and diplomacy; the art of telling someone to go to Hell and them being glad to be on their way.  
Being retired and not having a boss for someone to complain to, I sometimes skip the tact and diplomacy part.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1