Probably a venereal disease

Silentpoet

I lived in North Little Rock when he was Gov. I knew a member of the State Police. Oh the stories he had of what went on when Hillary was away. He was a walking Clap Trap. 

This wasn’t a secret. Everyone knew. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

I lived in North Little Rock when he was Gov. I knew a member of the State Police. Oh the stories he had of what went on when Hillary was away. He was a walking Clap Trap. 

This wasn’t a secret. Everyone knew. 

So blow the whistle, Bates! What's the worst that could happen? 

image.thumb.jpeg.69ad5e420cdb3d3c6ae50531e7ecbb06.jpeg

• Haha 9

I was talking to a gal in walmart little over a year ago, when all the mask crap hit, neither of us were wearing one. She got in line right behind me and then backed up and apologized for getting closer than six feet. I told her not to worry, I'd been exposed to far worse and if the chinese flu got me oh well. She laughed and said that when she was in the air force she worked in the Clinton WH and was pretty sure she'd been exposed to worse too. 

I commented that had to have been a toxic work environment and she actually shuddered a little and said tersely "Yeah, it was."

• Like 4

10 hours ago, DWARREN123 said:

Maybe Willies willie will fall off!

One look at H and his testicles run and hide behind his kidneys.

It always makes me wonder what type of women could be with a guy like Bill ?

Obviously scheming for her own ends but just imagine the life crushing unhappiness every day.

Her miserable life's goal is within reach then poof, dude with orange hair kills it.  

That turns my frown upside down.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Rellik said:

Thought that was web hubble.

The reason, allegedly, VInce Foster was suicided was because he was having an affair with hillary.  Web Hubble may well be Chelsea dad, but that is a different issue.

• Like 1