Democrats See Trump Supporters and the Unvaccinated As Biggest Threat to Nation

pipedreams

"Fifty-seven percent (57%) of Democratic voters believe supporters of Donald Trump are a serious threat to the nation. A Scott Rasmussen national survey found that 56% of those in President Biden’s party also consider the unvaccinated a serious threat. That’s a higher level of concern than Democrats express about the Taliban (44% see it as a serious threat); China (44%), or Russia (37%)."

https://scottrasmussen.com/democrats-see-trump-supporters-and-the-unvaccinated-as-biggest-threat-to-nation/

"For Republicans, the top concerns are the Taliban (66%), Defund the Police Activists (62%), and China (58%).

The top three concerns for Independents are the same as the GOP (though in a different order). The Taliban is the biggest concern for independent voters (46%) followed by China (45%) and Defund the Police Activists (36%).

Among all voters, 52% see the Taliban as a serious threat and 49% say the same about China. Next on the list, 40% see Defund the Police Activists as a serious threat and 39% see the unvaccinated that way."

• Like 1

Consider me a libertarian (little "l" because the LP at the national level is too inept for me to tolerate) that thinks the greatest threat to this nation is the complete contempt for the Constitution and the principles this nation was founded upon demonstrated by members of both parties (although I despise the democretins most, for their blatant attempts at emotional manipulation in complete contradiction of facts and logic).  

• Like 2

On 9/17/2021 at 12:31 PM, Mrs.Cicero said:

Consider me a libertarian (little "l" because the LP at the national level is too inept for me to tolerate) that thinks the greatest threat to this nation is the complete contempt for the Constitution and the principles this nation was founded upon demonstrated by members of both parties (although I despise the democretins most, for their blatant attempts at emotional manipulation in complete contradiction of facts and logic).  

Libertarian is quite the concept. Almost impossible to live by the doctrine in the world today, and most of us really wouldn't want to.  If you get down to the nitty gritty, anyway.

As for the "Parties", neither were in existence when the nation was formed. Democrats evolved and have been dirty since Day One. The Kennedy Democrats were pretty moderate, that is why Kennedy took two to the head. The difference is, you can have a civil conversation with most true Kennedy Democrats.

The Dems now are full blown Communist's and want to destroy what they can't rule.

Republicans aren't a lot better for the large part. They more resemble the Kennedy Democrats, but that is waning for the most part. 

Conservatives hardly exist and anything or anyone that challenges the "Establishment" is vivified with malice. It is heading to the point of ugly. It will get pretty bad before that happens, and we aren't there yet, but something seemingly benign will set it off, if history is any sort of indicator.

If a Republican and a Democrat were to find themselves in the 1950's, the Republican would be a Democrat. The Democrat would be a Communist and dealt with accordingly.

• Like 2