Jump to content

Ya Know...


Swampfox762
 Share

Recommended Posts

Personal opinion.

Just 2  years ago...America was Oil independent, Gas was $1.76 a gallon... Our borders were being secured. Our Allies loved us, and Trump was "organizing" a withdrawal of our military from Afganistan. 

The "Globalists" HAD to get rid of Trump.  Hence...the Election STEAL.  AND...the supreme Court "Pass"..Seriously???  A demented FOOL beat Trump?  You have GOT to be ******* kidding me.

I have just lost ALL faith in Our Govt and our country.  Sorry.  If anyone believes any this **** is real...Then you believe Elder will win the Recall in Californification...

"THEY" Are out to KILL America, AND the concept OF what America is...or "Was"....I'm just waiting for china to take over Tiawan.  We won't do ****.

Come ON China!!!   Just DO it!!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes.

But what is new? We had all of this countless times.

There is no critical mass seeing reality, let alone standing up to all this.

Will you keep wasting your precious time yelling in this echo chamber? Does that make you (really) feel better? You don't reach anybody who isn't on the right side already. What's the purpose of this?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, crockett said:

Yes.

But what is new? We had all of this countless times.

There is no critical mass seeing reality, let alone standing up to all this.

Will you keep wasting your precious time yelling in this echo chamber? Does that make you (really) feel better? You don't reach anybody who isn't on the right side already. What's the purpose of this?

How old are you my man...

You're really a smart dude, I've sure seen that. 

I'm not wasting my time yelling in this "Echo Chamber".  There are just SO many 40 somethings...that are just completely Clueless of anything that is going on in this world.  YOU are completely working to Get OFF the Grid.  Why"??

"But what is new? We had all of this countless times."

There is no critical mass seeing reality, let alone standing up to all this.

Just  go camp on the beach man...Play with your stocks, and enjoy. 

I'm just VERY Angry at the Demise of The America Dream of Freedom. that is being taken away from YOU...right in front of your face...while you're at the beach...Playin with your stocks.

WHAT the **** pisses you off???  Not much I guess. You sure don't say ****...

You just "livin the good life".  Me too man,...me too. :cool:  **** em  all...

But...I'm PISSED bout the distruction fo my country, and American Freedom.  

And...I WILL ******* SAY it!!!  You...play at the beach, and don't say **** bout it...

I'm ANGRY Bro,,,,******* ANGRY...bout what's happening to our country...and if you think I'm beatin a dead horse...........

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

How old are you my man...

You're really a smart dude, I've sure seen that. 

I'm not wasting my time yelling in this "Echo Chamber".  There are just SO many 40 somethings...that are just completely Clueless of anything that is going on in this world.  YOU are completely working to Get OFF the Grid.  Why"??

"But what is new? We had all of this countless times."

There is no critical mass seeing reality, let alone standing up to all this.

Just  go camp on the beach man...Play with your stocks, and enjoy. 

I'm just VERY Angry at the Demise of The America Dream of Freedom. that is being taken away from YOU...right in front of your face...while you're at the beach...Playin with your stocks.

WHAT the **** pisses you off???  Not much I guess. You sure don't say ****...

You just "livin the good life".  Me too man,...me too. :cool:  **** em  all...

But...I'm PISSED bout the distruction fo my country, and American Freedom.  

And...I WILL ******* SAY it!!!  You...play at the beach, and don't say **** bout it...

I'm ANGRY Bro,,,,******* ANGRY...bout what's happening to our country...and if you think I'm beatin a dead horse...........

 

I'm pissed as well, and when you look at my posts in the past, I wrote the exact same opinion on what's going on. As a matter of facts I wasted about 4 years in different trading chat rooms, trying to wake people up with extensively researched sources. Do you know what the result was? Nobody cared. Half of all voters still bought into the fake Trump hate. Those in the middle and everybody on the left got REALLY pissed off by pushing political topics all the time. It made things worse. I got banned from 2 large trading chats because I was trying to make people aware of what is really going on. Today I'm just running my own chat where nobody can tell me what to say, let alone ban me. That being said, I gave up, because I realized that people simply do not care as long as they have access to fast food, a smartphone and internet access.

Now, sit down for a couple hours and ask yourself what you have changed by being angry. And then ask yourself what purpose it has if your anger doesn't change ANYTHING on those pollical topics. Ask yourself if that is quality of life.

Are you addicted to being mad or something? Do you think that added stress will make you healthier or let you live longer?

Obviously you can do whatever you want. But as somebody seeing you from the outside, you are throwing away your remaining life with this anger and hate, because it simply changes nothing. As a matter of facts, if you REALLY want to reach out to people and possibly change their outlook and vote, YOU have to get up and get over to them. YOU have to pick them up where they are. Yelling from your side of the bride will nobody make it cross. Psychology first semester.

If you really want to make a change, make friends with local Dem voters, ask them what they value from Biden and Co, show true interest, then show them your perspective, without hate and anger. That's the only way you will reach somebody. But if you are not willing to do that, you are simply about hate. And that will eat you up until nothing is left. I'd hate seeing that.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

Evil people have been playing a very long game. 

All this has been in the making for decades, on almost all levels of life, we all know that.

But at some point it makes absolutely no sense to repeat the same topics, outcries, opinions, hate, anger, let alone on a forum where 99% of all members are already on the same team.

We are also LONG beyond the point of venting. I think people should try to either adopt with reality or make real changes by talking to Dem voters, outside this forum.

Repeating the same topics and hate on this forum again and again will not do anything good. Not for us, not for potentially new members.

 

 

Expecting Change Quotes. QuotesGram

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

8ECE84A6-82BF-44F2-9956-45EDDCE2FA6E.jpeg

 

Just to make my point. I searched for "McCarthy" on this forum and it came back with 48 threads. 48 times we already brought him and his foresight up, and that doesn't include memes like yours which the search function can't find. I bet McCarthy will result in a couple thousand threads on GT. I recall him being cited for 20 years.

We are well beyond all this.

Repeating these memes, sayings, and our anger or frustrations over the pollical situation hasn't change anything. It got worse. Look where we stand today.

When is the point reached that people will finally understand that our anger and posts will not change the path, or make our lives any better?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I still think all the small roads lead to the main highway of destruction of America.  Several are saying that there wasn’t really $85 billion in equipment left in that 3rd world pest hole.  It was mostly rusty broken down stuff that wasn’t worth bringing back or destroying.  The stupid is strong in many since even the libtard networks are showing what was left.  But the many haven’t run out of food, medicine and free stuff.  Yet.  Then it gets ugly.  Any dictatorship fears knowledge and independent thinking. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DAKA said:

 

Old enough to know better, too old to care. |  OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER; TOO OLD TO CARE. | image tagged in old man yells at cloud | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Crockett

You are right "bitching" about politics this M/B....is just going to raise your/(our) BP....we are just about 99% thinking along "your" lines

 

I care about Swamp. I was and still am much like him. I just realized not too long ago that being angry at the pollical situation takes away so much quality of life. Its a deep and addictive rabbit hole, sucking up the bad news and writing our opinions on it, again and again. I just hope he gets my wink. What he will be doing with it, is up to him.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, crockett said:

 

I care about Swamp. I was and still am much like him. I just realized not too long ago that being angry at the pollical situation takes away so much quality of life. Its a deep and addictive rabbit hole, sucking up the bad news and writing our opinions on it, again and again. I just hope he gets my wink. What he will be doing with it, is up to him.

:worthy:         At my (old) age, right after the "election" I stopped watching ANY political news...In reality I/ME personally can do NOTHING about it, and reading about how STUPID / "that man" and his FUCKED UP administration are just RAISES MY BLOOD PRESSURE AND GETS ME AGGRAVATED   .

So    More importantly, How's the beach van going........:xD:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DAKA said:

:worthy:         At my (old) age, right after the "election" I stopped watching ANY political news...In reality I/ME personally can do NOTHING about it, and reading about how STUPID / "that man" and his FUCKED UP administration are just RAISES MY BLOOD PRESSURE AND GETS ME AGGRAVATED   .

So    More importantly, How's the beach van going........:xD:

Started some preventative maintenance today, don't want to be stranded on my first longer trip in a month:

- replaced all coils

- new intake gaskets

- new coolant temp sensor

- new Ignition Capacitors for both banks

- new upper intake manifold (old one had a crack and I'm not going to wait until it grows into a leak)

- cleaned lower intake manifold, was full with carbon gunk (installed oil catch can and use ethanol free gas ever since I bought the van)

- cleaned mass air flow sensor

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ya know, it's always a great experience to get more than you expect. Last week I got a cup of coffee at the Waffle House and right after I stirred in the sugar and cream a little flysquito swan-dived into it and expired. I was sitting at the bar so I explained what happened to the cook and asked for a fresh cup. I expected him to just pour out the contents and refill it, but dang if he didn't get me a clean cup and fill it from a fresh pot! That, ladies and gentlemen, is the way to the corner office.

I left him a tip worthy of a gun forum tip brag. :599c64b15e0f8_thumbsup:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Late last night I drank some of my coffee and felt a bug in my mouth.  I spit it out and drank some more.  

What I have "eaten" would make the bug think twice before landing in my cup.

To hell with the little things!!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Late last night I drank some of my coffee and felt a bug in my mouth.  I spit it out and drank some more.  

What I have "eaten" would make the bug think twice before landing in my cup.

To hell with the little things!!

Geeze  It's PROTEIN ...

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Idiots.

I keep a lizard around at all times. He can tongue-suck that flying ****** right out of my coffee. No fresh cup needed.

He likes to go on a ride at times.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

image.thumb.png.90066004aed168a23a55c008522ae41f.png

 

 

 

image.thumb.png.fd101a021c7316c14a1ab19ba9e5ab8b.png

 

 

 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, crockett said:

Idiots.

I keep a lizard around at all times. He can tongue-suck that flying ****** right out of my coffee. No fresh cup needed.

He likes to go on a ride at times.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

image.thumb.png.90066004aed168a23a55c008522ae41f.png

 

 

 

image.thumb.png.fd101a021c7316c14a1ab19ba9e5ab8b.png

 

 

 

We have a lot of blue tailed lizards here. They find their way into the basement and I see them running around the outside of the house and carport.  .  The bug population has seen a significant decline.  
 

they look almost as prehistoric as Crocketts.  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...