Jump to content

California Gubernatorial Candidate Larry Elder (R) said that he would replace US Senator Dianne Feinstein(D-CA) with a Republican if she couldn’t continue serving.


pipedreams
 Share

Recommended Posts

"Larry Elder, a gubernatorial candidate in California’s Gavin Newsom recall election, said he would replace U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, a Democrat, with a Republican – if Elder becomes governor and Feinstein were to step down during his term.

“God forbid Gov. Elder should replace Dianne Feinstein who nobody’s seen in weeks,” Elder told Mark Levin on his radio show Friday. “I’m told she has a worse mental condition than even Joe Biden. They’re afraid I’m would replace her with a Republican — which I most certainly would do and that would be an earthquake in Washington D.C.”"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/larry-elder-dianne-feinstein-republican-california-recall-election

Feinstein is 88 years old and has been in the Senate since the 1990s.

Her seat is up for election in 2024.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/larry-elder-replace-dianne-feinstein-republican-cant-continue/

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's a dead topic. Anyone who didn't pay attention to last year's election shenanigans are in for a rude awakening as they watch Prince Pelosi get reelected in a few years. Larry will be rode out on a rail, so to speak.

It's too easy. All these desperate pundits saying BLM will do the right thing.... Lol

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dianne is like RBG, she will die in office and may not have her death reported for an undetermined amount of time, if they can get away with it.

I don't see a R of any kind winning in Cali any time in the future. LA alone will see to that. It is a thought though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LostinTexas said:

Dianne is like RBG, she will die in office and may not have her death reported for an undetermined amount of time, if they can get away with it.

I don't see a R of any kind winning in Cali any time in the future. LA alone will see to that. It is a thought though.

There are varying opinions on how LA will be voting.

https://www.takimag.com/article/isle-of-l-a-part-iii-gringo-star-supernova/print

3 part article.

A lot of people don't like Taki, or his writers, but it is what it is.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/7/2021 at 5:54 PM, MO Fugga said:

It's a dead topic. Anyone who didn't pay attention to last year's election shenanigans are in for a rude awakening as they watch Prince Pelosi get reelected in a few years. Larry will be rode out on a rail, so to speak.

It's too easy. All these desperate pundits saying BLM will do the right thing.... Lol

That was easy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now that this is over, expect Feinstein to retire before 2022 and Newsom to name a replacement who can run as an incumbent in 24.

Feinstein reportedly has worse dementia than Biden at this point.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Lazy R said:

Now that this is over, expect Feinstein to retire before 2022 and Newsom to name a replacement who can run as an incumbent in 24.

Feinstein reportedly has worse dementia than Biden at this point.

Im more worried about a very young replacement (40s) for Breyer. They can't possibly fuckup like that again...

The devil you know. This 6-3 Court didn't have to be. 

Edited by MO Fugga
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...