Wimmin, The Weaker Sex ... (snort, snicker)

Schmidt Meister

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/2/2021 at 9:57 PM, Biff said:

image.jpeg.3894921e28c1e0dab4ca645dd2142c65.jpeg

I argued with a professional woman that said she wasn't listened to during business meetings. 

She proceeded to tell me that high heels made her legs "look good". 

I told her that her business suit with the big red bow wasn't the sign of a professional to men but accentuated her breasts. 

Her argument was that she wouldn't give up dressing to improve her looks for getting the men to listen to her.  I gave up reasoning with her.

• Like 3

A teacher asks the kids in her 3rd grade class, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Little Aaron says, "I wanna start out as a Fighter Pilot, then be a billionaire, go to the most expensive clubs, find me the finest whore, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an apartment in Copacabana, a mansion in Paris, a jet to travel throughout Europe, an infinite Visa Card and all the while banging her like a loose screen door in a hurricane."
The teacher, shocked and not knowing what to do with this horrible response from little Aaron decides not to acknowledge what he said. And she simply tries to continue with the lesson.
"And how about you, Sarah?" The teacher asks. “What do you want to be?”
Sarah said ”I wanna be Aaron's whore."

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...

World War II's 'Most Dangerous’ Allied Spy was an American woman with a wooden leg.
Virginia Hall, a.k.a. the ‘Limping Lady,’ organized sabotage and rescue operations across Vichy France, paving the way for the Allied invasion. She was America’s Greatest Female Spy.
During World War II, Nazi officials were constantly hunting down resistance fighters and the allied spies who aided them. But there was one foreign operative the Third Reich held special contempt for, a woman responsible for more jailbreaks, sabotage missions and leaks of Nazi troop movements than any spy in France. Her name was Virginia Hall, but the Nazis knew her only as “the limping lady.”
Virginia Hall did walk with a pronounced limp, the result of a freak hunting accident that required the amputation of her left leg below the knee. In its place was an ungainly seven-pound wooden prosthetic that she lovingly nicknamed Cuthbert.
Hall was raised in Baltimore, Maryland by a wealthy and worldly family that put no limits on their daughter’s potential. Athletic, sharp and funny, she was voted “the most original in our class” in her high school yearbook. She began her college studies at Barnard and Radcliffe, but finished them in Paris and Vienna, becoming fluent in French, German and Italian, with a little Russian on the side. After graduation, Hall applied to the U.S. Foreign Service, eager to see the world and serve her country, but was shocked to get a rejection letter reading, in effect, “No women, not going to happen”
Hall went back to Paris as a civilian in 1940 on the eve of the German invasion. She drove ambulances for the French army and fled to England when France capitulated to the Nazis. At a cocktail party in London, Hall was “railing against Hitler,” says Pearson, when a stranger handed her a business card and said, “If you’re really interested in stopping Hitler, come and see me.”
The woman was none other than Vera Atkins, a British spymaster believed to be Ian Fleming’s inspiration for Miss Moneypenny in the James Bond series. Atkins, who recruited agents for Winston Churchill’s newly created Special Operations Executive (SOE), was impressed with Hall’s firsthand knowledge of French countryside, her multi-language fluency and her unflappable moxie.
In 1941, Hall became the SOE’s first female resident agent in France, complete with a fake name and forged papers as an American reporter with the New York Post. She quickly proved exceptionally skilled at not only radioing back information on German troop movements and military posts, but also at recruiting a network of loyal resistance spies in central France.
What 1940s spy craft lacked in technological sophistication, it made up in creativity. The BBC would insert coded messages into its nightly news radio broadcasts. Hall would file “news” stories with her editor in New York embedded with coded missives for her SOE bosses in London.
“In Lyon, Hall would put a potted geranium in her window when there was a pickup to be made,” says Pearson, who spoke to some of Hall’s aging compatriots in France. “And the pickup would be a message behind a loose brick in a particular wall, or it might be go to a certain cafe, and if there’s a message, the bartender would give you a glass with something stuck to the bottom of it.”
Hall became so notorious to Nazi leaders that the Gestapo dubbed her “the most dangerous of all Allied spies.” When Barbie and the Gestapo distributed wanted posters for the “limping lady,” Hall fled the country the only way she could, a grueling 50-mile trek over the Pyrenees mountains southward into Spain. Her Spanish guides first refused to take a woman, let alone an amputee, but she would not be deterred. The November weather was bitter cold and her prosthetic was agonizing.
At a safe house in the mountains, Hall radioed her superiors in London to report that she was OK, but that Cuthbert was giving her trouble. The deadly serious reply from SOE headquarters, which mistook Cuthbert for an informant, read, “If Cuthbert is giving you difficulty, have him eliminated.”
But Hall wasn’t done fighting Nazis. Since the British OES refused to send her back into France as a marked woman, Hall signed up with the U.S. Office of Strategic Service (OSS), a precursor to the CIA.
In 1944, months before the D-Day invasion at Normandy, Hall rode a British torpedo ship to France, and disguised as a 60-year-old peasant woman, criss-crossed the French countryside organizing sabotage missions against the German army. In one OSS report, Hall’s team was credited with derailing freight trains, blowing up four bridges, killing 150 Nazis and capturing 500 more.
After the war, Hall was awarded the Distinguished Service Cross, one of the highest U.S. military honors for bravery in combat. She was the only woman to receive the award during World War II. Back home, she continued to work for the CIA until her mandatory retirement at age 60. Hall passed away in 1982.

Virginia Hall - America's Greatest Female Spy - 'The Limping Lady'.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Maser said:

I don't agree about the description of women destined to "Waitress" jobs.  I find that waitresses for the most part are the greatest fun to talk with.  Waitress of any age and body type.  Hell, my wife has teased with the men waiters too and they come up to her when we arrive and remind her of the fun the last time.  Understand, my wife and I are old but "fun".

Double Entenrdre and suggestive innuendos are fun, and the wait staff can give as well as they can take.  It makes little difference whether they are good looking or older and "settled into life".  In fact, the most fun are those who are probably married and don't joke much with the clientele, in my experience.  They have a wicked sense of humor and just wonderful to tease and flirt with if you just give them a chance.

My wife knows that I like to flirt, and she isn't threatened by my behavior while I find that the wait staff are fun and know they are in control so they will play more with me.  I have many times slid over in a booth and patted the cushion when the waitress will slide in beside me and tease.

Many times, they will discuss their families and life with us.  Sometimes the bad parts of their lives and relationships too.  I have had gorgeous little 18/20 year Olds tell me how their parents/father treat them poorly and don't understand them.  We commiserate with them and try to see their side of the issue.

My wife is most understanding and knows that I will not go "too far", but only play.  So, she joins in the conversation and plays with the waitress against me.  I have a wonderful time eating out and surprisingly the next time we go to that establishment, the wait staff remember us and will make sure to have us as customers again.  They often remark that they remember us/me, and it was fun.

To mitigate the experience, I also tip extremely well so they know I'm just playing.

We go to some places simply because the staff are more like family than workers.  We enjoy their company very much.  We have had managers call us to see if we are coming in that day because it's a slow day and they want company.

Eating when "going out" for my wife and me is a far second to the fun of an engaging repartee with the staff and even other customers who will join in the conversation.  Generally, people are nice and fun to play with.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

FULL DISCLOSURE: I am totally aware of the difference between WOMEN and feminists. Women are a gift from God and a man is blessed by finding a good woman. A feminist is a scourge to men and women.

Feminism - Gender Study Factory.jpg

I failed a writing class in college. In fact every man failed. One of the required books was a very expensive book of militant feminist poetry. Written by the instructor. Our essays on her works had to be total love-fests or we failed. We failed. Even the women in the class thought she was out of control. 

We documented EVERYTHING. After an entire class failed or some women bars passed the English department fired her. We were allowed to retake the class but no refund on the one we took. 

The Women’s Studies department hired her the same day she was fired. She regularly failed all men in her classes just because they were men. Sadly a lot of men were required to  take W.S. Classes in graduate school. 

• Sad 2