Wimmin, The Weaker Sex ... (snort, snicker)

Schmidt Meister

1 hour ago, M&P15T said:

"What they are and what they can do makes them superior to men..."

What a bunch of woke bullshit.

Woke would be "there is absolutely no difference between men and women, so to say there is makes you sexist"

I suppose in modern society it might sound like BS, but that isn't what he meant.

This quote is from another time, when society was a bit different.

He was trying to say that men and women are different, and what women can do biologically sets them apart from men. 

Demanding to be treated as equals in every respect is part of what brought us to this point of wokeness we're at that is destroying the traditional family and all the different roles played by the various members in it.

I don't know about you, but I can't give birth or nurse a baby, so in that way they ARE superior to men.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Cougar_ml said:

Woke would be "there is absolutely no difference between men and women, so to say there is makes you sexist"

I suppose in modern society it might sound like BS, but that isn't what he meant.

He was trying to say that men and women are different, and what women can do biologically sets them apart from men. 

Demanding to be treated as equals in every respect is part of what brought us to this point of wokeness we're at that is destroying the traditional family and all the different roles played by the various members in it.

I don't know about you, but I can't give birth or nurse a baby, so in that way they ARE superior to men.

Not that IGAF, but Heinlein is clearly stating that because women are so superior (not just a little, but a lot superior), that their trying to achieve equality means they get the short end of the stick. You may think he was being pro-women in a cute, harmless manner, but I think it's complete bullshit that damages the fabric of families and societies just as much as any of the rest of the PC bullshit.

No, wokeness is not demanding to be treated as equals. It's classic feminazism with a different name. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think Heinlein was a major arse-kisser and he thought his pandering would get him major brownie points. (lol)

I agree with everything @Cougar_ml said in his last comment except "I can't give birth or nurse a baby, so in that way they ARE superior to men." because they can't make that baby without a man no matter how much they wish so maybe I'm superior (SARCASM) because I provide the sauce AND I can provide for and take care of her during that time.

I agree with @M&P15T because Heinlein's quote does foment feminism which absolutely "damages the fabric of families and societies just as much as any of the rest of the PC bullshit."

I just tore the seat out of my pants trying to straddle that fence. I just want everyone to understand that the intent is to laugh a little. With everything else going on we need to laugh a little.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

I think Heinlein was a major arse-kisser and he thought his pandering would get him major brownie points. (lol)

I agree with everything @Cougar_ml said in his last comment except "I can't give birth or nurse a baby, so in that way they ARE superior to men." because they can't make that baby without a man no matter how much they wish so maybe I'm superior (SARCASM) because I provide the sauce AND I can provide for and take care of her during that time.

I agree with @M&P15T because Heinlein's quote does foment feminism which absolutely "damages the fabric of families and societies just as much as any of the rest of the PC bullshit."

I just tore the seat out of my pants trying to straddle that fence. I just want everyone to understand that the intent is to laugh a little. With everything else going on we need to laugh a little.  

I think Heinlein just wanted to get laid.

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, M&P15T said:

Not that IGAF, but Heinlein is clearly stating that because women are so superior (not just a little, but a lot superior), that their trying to achieve equality means they get the short end of the stick. You may think he was being pro-women in a cute, harmless manner, but I think it's complete bullshit that damages the fabric of families and societies just as much as any of the rest of the PC bullshit.

No, wokeness is not demanding to be treated as equals. It's classic feminazism with a different name. 

Wokeness=attention whoring *****-complex that is screaming for a proper beat down. Never forget that they demand it first.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

In the meantime ......

A while back, I was in a bar and grill I heard a couple of guys saying that they wouldn't feel safe on an aircraft if they knew the pilot was a woman. What a pair of sexist pigs. I mean, it's not as if she would ever have to parallel park or back the thing up.

I was on a commuter flight in a two engine prop plane from San Francisco to Montery and we had a female pilot and co-pilot.

The curtain blocking the cockpit from the passengers was open and I was able to watch the color radar of the storm complex, while listening to the cockpit discussion of going around/under/through the thunderheads.  It was fascinating.

It was like riding in a WWII fighter the way we banked dove and maneuvered.  The trip was magnificent.

I felt quite safe with these two piloting from the discussion between them.  They were consumate professionals, and it was a treat to see them working in a high stress environment.  

I would fly with them any time, any where.  They had my complete respect.

That said, I pick on my wife and she picks on me.  We have a mutual respect relationship with humor!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Humor is the salve that cures almost any hurt between friends and it can take a relationship to a whole nother level. Humor is good for the mind.

In public, we had an older woman lean over to my wife and say, "I wish I could talk to my husband that way........".  We keep track of how many people we can make laugh at us.

I felt so sorry for her and her husband. 

• Like 1

I love and respect my wife very much, I have never met a better woman, that's why I married her.

Funny thing is I say this and men nod, say "You got lucky man, good job." and that's the end of it.

Women hear me say this and they ask things like "What do you mean? Does she do X? Does she sew? Is she a good cook?" Etc....

One of the things I love about my wife is that she likes jokes, of all kinds, and has no trouble laughing at herself or her sex. She laughs at guys too. Also blondes, and she was one until her late teens. Basically she doesn't get petty jealous and bent out of shape, she is secure enough and perceptive enough to know what matters and what is humor.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Cougar_ml said:

They can't supply sperm to fertilyze the egg they carry, so nobody is superior, but; each is necessary to exist.  This is equality!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Fog said:

I love and respect my wife very much, I have never met a better woman, that's why I married her.

Funny thing is I say this and men nod, say "You got lucky man, good job." and that's the end of it.

Women hear me say this and they ask things like "What do you mean? Does she do X? Does she sew? Is she a good cook?" Etc....

One of the things I love about my wife is that she likes jokes, of all kinds, and has no trouble laughing at herself or her sex. She laughs at guys too. Also blondes, and she was one until her late teens. Basically she doesn't get petty jealous and bent out of shape, she is secure enough and perceptive enough to know what matters and what is humor.

My wife and I have gotten to the point that she, or I, can say anything, to each other, and nothing produces  an ill response.  I have referred to the fact that when asked how we have been married so long, I respond, "Complacency".

She will tell people that her desire for our marriage is a divorce.  And we both laugh.  She has been exasperated so much that she calls me an *******! out loud.  Then we both laugh hard.

We  will not willfully hurt each other, but we will trade barbs all the time.  If you care enough for each other, words don't cause problems, the lack of talking together causes problems.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, janice6 said:

the lack of talking together causes problems.

AMEN.

Communication, as much as some men pretend to hate it, is one of the requirements to a blissful relationship with the spousal unit. My wife and I spend almost ALL of our off time together. We prefer each others company to any other. Sometimes we will go down to the river and sit on the bank and watch the river go by for hours ... she loves the water and especially the beach. Sometimes we ride the dirt roads and back roads and listen to our tunes (Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd) and talk about everything. But in all of this, we talk openly and truthfully and we hunt the opportunity to make the other laugh. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

AMEN.

Communication, as much as some men pretend to hate it, is one of the requirements to a blissful relationship with the spousal unit. My wife and I spend almost ALL of our off time together. We prefer each others company to any other. Sometimes we will go down to the river and sit on the bank and watch the river go by for hours ... she loves the water and especially the beach. Sometimes we ride the dirt roads and back roads and listen to our tunes (Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd) and talk about everything. But in all of this, we talk openly and truthfully and we hunt the opportunity to make the other laugh. 

TRUE

When I am "out and about"  myself and "something" happens, or I notice something, I can't wait to tell MrsDaka about it..(just not at breakfast...)

• Thanks 2

My pathetic opinion, as a result of observation, is that women make decisions based on emotion and men on logic. 

Some will argue this, but as I said, this is my opinion. 

Emotion means that a person's feelings predominate, which may not benefit another. 

Decisions based on logic ignore the individuals feelings and result in cold ignorance of it's impact on the other person.

The beauty of the arrangement where both are considered together , is that  we wind up with decisions being made based on logic and tempered by emotion. 

This is is the best of all worlds.  Neither is superior to the other, but together they are amazing.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, janice6 said:

My pathetic opinion, as a result of observation, is that women make decisions based on emotion and men on logic. 

Some will argue this, but as I said, this is my opinion. 

Emotion means that a person's feelings predominate, which may not benefit another. 

Decisions based on logic ignore the individuals feelings and result in cold ignorance of it's impact on the other person.

The beauty of the arrangement where both are considered together , is that  we wind up with decisions being made based on logic and tempered by emotion. 

This is is the best of all worlds.  Neither is superior to the other, but together they are amazing.

Eh.  Except...me.  I just did a survey of the immediate family, "Do I make decisions based on more on logic or emotion?"  Every single person said, "Logic..."  Then every one of them said "Until you finally get angry..."  The youngest proceeded to do the "Mommy ANGRY! Mommy ANGRY!" dance... (she's 18 and has been doing this dance for over a decade as a warning to others, apparently).  I don't think it is that I make decisions based on logic in cold ignorance of their impacts on others.  I just don't care what the emotional impact is unless it is going to reduce the efficiency of whatever we are trying to accomplish.  I'm not real good dealing with other people's ridiculous drama... is an understatement.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Eh.  Except...me.  I just did a survey of the immediate family, "Do I make decisions based on more on logic or emotion?"  Every single person said, "Logic..."  Then every one of them said "Until you finally get angry..."  The youngest proceeded to do the "Mommy ANGRY! Mommy ANGRY!" dance... (she's 18 and has been doing this dance for over a decade as a warning to others, apparently).  I don't think it is that I make decisions based on logic in cold ignorance of their impacts on others.  I just don't care what the emotional impact is unless it is going to reduce the efficiency of whatever we are trying to accomplish.  I'm not real good dealing with other people's ridiculous drama... is an understatement.

There are always exceptions.  :noooo:

• Haha 1