A Little holster help, please...

xromad

Howdy,

I went for a walk with my granddaughter tonight and found a Galco IWB holster laying on the side of the road.

I tried  searching every possible combination of the numbers on it with no luck (straight Google search and also at Galco's website.)

Trying to figure out what it fits. The previous "owner" had put a couple of staples in it to customize it!  The codes are:

K919L

STO445

Anyone have any idea how to figure out what it's for?  Last resort I'll try contacting the factory directly, but I'm sure that'll take forever :)

Thanks in advance for any help!

13 minutes ago, xromad said:

Howdy,

I went for a walk with my granddaughter tonight and found a Galco IWB holster laying on the side of the road.

I tried  searching every possible combination of the numbers on it with no luck (straight Google search and also at Galco's website.)

Trying to figure out what it fits. The previous "owner" had put a couple of staples in it to customize it!  The codes are:

K919L

STO445

Anyone have any idea how to figure out what it's for?  Last resort I'll try contacting the factory directly, but I'm sure that'll take forever :)

Thanks in advance for any help!

Picture would be nice.  You Carry?  I don't use Holsters.  I just pocket carry my ..45 

Honestly?  With "Staples" in it, the dude or dudtte, just probably got sick of it and threw the thing away.:anim_lol:

7 hours ago, jfost11 said:

Awesome!  Thanks, jfost11.  

Now, can I ask how you found that?  I put in STO445 and STO 445 at galco and get no results.  After using your link once and seeing the Springfield info, I tried searching again and still got nothing.

Then I tried your link again and now it comes back with "hmmm...can't reach that page" ??  The only difference between the link and the holster I have is that this was is brown leather.

Thanks again.

If you click through all the images they show it in brown as well. 

I think I just did an internet search of galco and the last number as I saw they had a stow-n-go series and a 444 listed as an option. That was like, a whole day ago? So you'll have to forgive me for purging my brain of that info already.

I gave it to a friend of mine who owns an XD.  I asked him for a pic of it with the XD in it. He sent the pic. I said "that's not an XD, looks like a S&W". He said "it fits the S&W perfectly".

It didn't.

Needs a staple.

SMH.

• Haha 1