Make me feel like a woman, she begged.

Schmidt Meister

On a transatlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe storm. The turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse when one wing is struck by lightning and the engines start vibrating.

The passengers were terrified, but one woman, in particular, loses it.

Screaming, she stands up in the front of the plane. "I'm too young to die," she wails.

Then she looks around in a panic and yells, "If I'm going to die, I want my last minutes on earth to be to be memorable! Is there a man on this plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN?"

For a moment there is silence, everyone forgetting their own peril.

They all stare, eyes riveted, at this desperate young woman in the front of the plane.

Then, this very good-looking Southern Gentleman originally from Georgia, named Carl, stands up in the rear of the plane.

He is handsome, well built, with long wavy brown hair and dark blue eyes. He starts slowly walking up the aisle unbuttoning his shirt one button at a time with each step.

No one moves as he removes his shirt...muscles rippling across his chest. (a.l.)

The lady in front is breathing heavily.

He slowly walks up to her, so close their bodies are almost touching.

He leans towards and tells her,

“Get me a beer and iron this shirt." Then pops her on the ass and sits down in her seat.

• Haha 5