Happy Birthday Eric!

RS_Rider

1 hour ago, crockett said:

I wish you a happy birthday, good health and success for the next year to come! Get something fresh started! Hobby, job, business, travel, whatever makes you happy.

How bout that "conservative Blog" ya own the Domain name for??  Every conservative voice is certainly NEEDED now days.  We need a NEW Conservative voice in town....I'm gut sick of most of whats out there.

I know...I can't even imagine the work...god knows the timing couldn't be better...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Swampfox762 said:

How bout that "conservative Blog" ya own the Domain name for??  Every conservative voice is certainly NEEDED now days.  We need a NEW Conservative voice in town....I'm gut sick of most of whats out there.

I know...I can't even imagine the work...god knows the timing couldn't be better...

In order to see traffic on any website, you need good search result listings with Google. And guess what the google bots will do when they see conservative content on your website. That's right, they will down grade your rating and your website will show up on page 382 when somebody searches for your content. On top of that, "nobody" reads blogs anymore. Today's attention span was reduced to a minute max, if possible in the form of videos or memes. TikTok style clips lasting 30 seconds are the new norm. Reading an article from a random person for 15 minutes is unheard of these days.

I can put up a domain and blog in under one hour, that's not the issue, at all.

The issue is that most people refuse to wake up and see the manipulation done to them, even when you stick their nose into the ****, like you would do with a dog.

In psychology they say that for real change in a person, the suffering needs to be so bad, that they are basically forced to face reality and root for change. For example a smoker may only be willing to quit when the doctor tells him that he has cancer. Regarding politics and the situation we are in, people will need to lose all their rights, run into hyperinflation to the point that they can't afford simple bread anymore, after everything else isn't available anymore. Then you will see some pointing the finger at the government they voted for. And at that point they will not be able to fight off that tyranny, let alone with bare hands and no skills. History repeats itself and the train left the station this year.

I said this before. Enjoy your days. Every day. Live in the moment, not in the past or a possible future.

• Like 2

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Historian said:

Well...you put up with us...and we are very grateful, Eric.

Happy...birthday.   Here's hoping you enjoyed yourself.

It has been a weird day. We drove past a fatal wreck on the way back from the restuarant, then a few minutes later, very nearly got hit by a car that entered our lane at a sharp angle. About an hour after that, a girl in a red BMW crossed the center of the road into my lane, while looking down at her phone. There was a truck in the lane to my right and another truck behind me. If she hadn't looked up when I honked and swerved back onto her side of the street, she would have hit me head-on. It was a close call.  I'm not going anywhere else today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, crockett said:

In order to see traffic on any website, you need good search result listings with Google. And guess what the google bots will do when they see conservative content on your website. That's right, they will down grade your rating and your website will show up on page 382 when somebody searches for your content. On top of that, "nobody" reads blogs anymore. Today's attention span was reduced to a minute max, if possible in the form of videos or memes. TikTok style clips lasting 30 seconds are the new norm. Reading an article from a random person for 15 minutes is unheard of these days.

I can put up a domain and blog in under one hour, that's not the issue, at all.

The issue is that most people refuse to wake up and see the manipulation done to them, even when you stick their nose into the ****, like you would do with a dog.

In psychology they say that for real change in a person, the suffering needs to be so bad, that they are basically forced to face reality and root for change. For example a smoker may only be willing to quit when the doctor tells him that he has cancer. Regarding politics and the situation we are in, people will need to lose all their rights, run into hyperinflation to the point that they can't afford simple bread anymore, after everything else isn't available anymore. Then you will see some pointing the finger at the government they voted for. And at that point they will not be able to fight off that tyranny, let alone with bare hands and no skills. History repeats itself and the train left the station this year.

So, basically, we're just fucked.  Ok.  But...you've had enough experience...so you're probably right.

I never had any education in psychology.  Yeah...**** it Eric.  No point. 

I'll just leave my flag flyin up side down, cause this ******* Country is in DISTRESS!!!  :angryfire: And...wait for my HO...******* A...to write me a pissy letter about it.

• Like 1