FPSRussia Proving How Great Southerners Are At Telling Stories

Maser

FPS Russia was a stoner who faked a Russian accent on his YouTube channel until he got busted and sent to jail for his felony possession of a controlled substance, and he had to give up his firearms.  Let him serve as an example to marijuana addicts who choose their dope over their guns. Whether or not you like the laws is irrelevant. Choose wisely.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, ChuteTheMall said:

FPS Russia was a stoner who faked a Russian accent on his YouTube channel until he got busted and sent to jail for his felony possession of a controlled substance, and he had to give up his firearms.  Let him serve as an example to marijuana addicts who choose their dope over their guns. Whether or not you like the laws is irrelevant. Choose wisely.

Dope is heroin not marijuana.  Learn your terms before getting on your soapbox there kid.  I'll take a stoner over an alcoholic any day of the week.  :D

• Administrators

I cannot watch that guy. I don’t know how good or bad his content is, because I can’t get past that ridiculous accent. If he is making money with that act more power to him, but I’ve never been a fan. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Maser said:

Dope is heroin not marijuana.  Learn your terms before getting on your soapbox there kid.  I'll take a stoner over an alcoholic any day of the week.  :D

You're obviously not an employer. Stoners are ******* useless.

• Like 2

I've heard many a stoner talk about his dope. But then one of them also had a girlfriend named Mary Jane, liked a bowl of lettuce, put spinach in his pipe, played the glass horn, and saw visions in the haze, so I'm not sure exactly what he was talking about.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Maser said:

That may depend on where you're from. Dope referred to weed long before heroin ever came near where I'm from.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Eric said:

I cannot watch that guy. I don’t know how good or bad his content is, because I can’t get past that ridiculous accent. If he is making money with that act more power to him, but I’ve never been a fan. 

See, I knew of him as FPSKyle before he started doing the Dimitri gimmick.  Then he started doing goofy **** with guns and explosives and then I heard about it and watched and I was laughing at how bad the Russian accent was.  I am very biased.  Kyle got fucked over big time by the feds who been watching him all because he made money off of YouTube with machine guns and explosives.  It was only a matter of time before they got him for something stupid.  Such as they tried to get him for defacing a serial number on a Glock because he hydrodipped the gun.  He's getting the hell out of shithole GA and moving to CO when his probation is over and can get his life back and hopefully get pardoned.  Proof that the ATF is anti-Constitutional.  The right to keep and bear arms shall NOT be infringed.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ChuteTheMall said:

Why would Biden give him a pardon?

If weed is legalized on a federal level there may be pardons handed out to restore people's rights.  I'm just going by what Kyle has said in the podcasts.  I personally don't feel he will get one due to Biden hating guns. 

7 hours ago, Fog said:

If it wasn't for stupid gotcha laws the feds would have a miserable conviction rate. The FBI, ATF, DEA, etc. are the largest terrorist network in the world.

Don't forget CPS which is the largest "legal" child trafficking group. 

12 hours ago, Maser said:

Must just be a locational thing because I have always known heroin as dope.

Perhaps location, perhaps time. Im from southeastern VA, with family from NC. The brother of a friend from grade school, a "weed enthusiast" who is a few years younger than me, got quite agitated about a joke I made referring to marijuana as dope (smoking dope and jumping rope). I mean to the point of threatening me for denigrating his hoodlum friends that I playfully referenced. He also had family from Baltimore and spent a lot of time there growing up and eventually moved there. 

I'm at the very end of gen X and most of the things I saw and people I knew growing up called it dope. I have an ex-con family member who is a late 60s pot head, alcoholic, biker and he always referred to marijuana as smoking dope.