Interesting and funny Facts

Swampfox762

• Administrators

You can always see your nose. It is always in your field of view, but the brain blocks it out of your perception, unless you concentrate on it. You are now looking at your nose, aren't you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Administrators

Every time you shuffle a deck of cards, you get a combination of cards that has never existed. The probability that two card shuffles are exactly the same is so small, it will likely never happen.

• Like 3

• Administrators

Aibohphobia is the fear of palindromes. Let's try something. Ready?

Taco cat

If you are currently screaming like a girl, you may be Aibohphobic. You should get that checked out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Administrators

Someone who has Geomelophagia also has the urge to eat raw potatoes. I thought they called that being Irish? :anim_lol:I used to eat bits of raw potato when I was a kid. My mother always said it would make me sick, but it never did. Unless... Maybe that is why I turned out this way! Damn your eyes, you tasty tubers!!!

• Haha 1

• Administrators

Hackers uncovered a flaw in Hotmail’s security in 1999, which allowed access to any Hotmail email account by entering “eh” as the password. This crippling flaw was deemed to be “the most widespread security incident in the history of the web.”

I remember when this happened. It caused a minor **** storm.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Eric said:

Hackers uncovered a flaw in Hotmail’s security in 1999, which allowed access to any Hotmail email account by entering “eh” as the password. This crippling flaw was deemed to be “the most widespread security incident in the history of the web.”

I remember when this happened. It caused a minor **** storm.

Canada was hardest hit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Administrators

If you have three quarters, four dimes, and four pennies you have $1.19. you also have the largest possible amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.

• Like 1