COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

5 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

It really does ... this man was able to get the best medical attention available given his position and finances. Did they just refuse to use the medications that would have possibly saved him? Will we ever hear if they tried Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine ... but I doubt they did.

The world will never know whether he got COVID because of or in spite of the jabs. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

I’ve heard that United also backed down. Interestingly have heard nothing concerning FedEx or UPS or other cargo carriers. 

I think more and more of these companies are having a hard enough time staffing their crews without mandating the vaccine.  That hospital in TX that fired 150 nurses is now whining and trying to get replacements from out of state and so far no one is applying.  Firing good employees is an expensive venture when you try to replace them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

It really does ... this man was able to get the best medical attention available given his position and finances. Did they just refuse to use the medications that would have possibly saved him? Will we ever hear if they tried Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine ... but I doubt they did.

They said he had multiple complications, it turns out he had also been diagnosed with multiple myeloma, which can reduce the body’s ability to fight infections

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Ever since I stopped watching the news, and care what others have to say about all this mess - including the commies in the White House - I came to one realization: covid has zero impact on me. I go grocery shopping or to Home Depot twice a week in average. I put a N95 rated mask on and I love it. The mask not only prevents me from getting covid, I haven't gotten the flu or a simple cold in the past 2 years either. I may stick to the mask regardless of covid. Humans are nasty and dirty. Most don't stay at home when they catch the flu or a cold, they just pass it on to 50 people and don't give a ****.

So yeah, the biggest issue isn't even the mandates or the numbers, its your own mind. If you keep sucking up all this nonsense and the news around it, you will only stress yourself out. So why even keep playing a game that you can't win? Why even feed this political control instrument? Just do what ever the hell you consider to be best for yourself and ignore the clowns from the government. Don't be a victim, and more importantly, don't be a tool - by spreading even more paranoia around all this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, pipedreams said:

I think more and more of these companies are having a hard enough time staffing their crews without mandating the vaccine.  That hospital in TX that fired 150 nurses is now whining and trying to get replacements from out of state and so far no one is applying.  Firing good employees is an expensive venture when you try to replace them.

The potential candidates have been made very suspicious. Maybe they will become so desperate they offer resigning bonuses to those they fired. Which will cause those who stayed to expect at least that much.

• Like 4

image.png.d3b9371fd3280540dc5e687395ead06e.png

The plaintiffs include some of the smartest and most capable people in the country, including scientists, nuclear engineers, project managers, research technicians, some of whom have top-level security clearances. If they are not protected in the court of law, America’s national security interests will be further jeopardized under the Biden regime.“

https://basedunderground.com/2021/10/18/over-100-workers-at-top-u-s-nuclear-weapons-lab-sue-over-coercive-covid-19-vaxx-mandate/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A concerned Physician Assistant, Deborah Conrad, convinced her hospital to carefully track the Covid-19 vaccination status of every patient admitted to her hospital. The result is shocking. 
As Ms. Conrad has detailed, her hospital serves a community in which less than 50% of the individuals were vaccinated for Covid-19 but yet, during the same time period, approximately 90% of the individuals admitted to her hospital were documented to have received this vaccine. 
These patients were admitted for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to COVID-19 infections. Even more troubling is that there were many individuals who were young, many who presented with unusual or unexpected health events, and many who were admitted months after vaccination. 
One would think that after an association was identified by a healthcare professional, our health authorities would at least review this finding, right? Sadly, when Ms. Conrad reached out to health authorities herself, she was ignored. My firm then sent a letter to the CDC and FDA on July 19, 2021 on Ms. Conrad’s behalf (see letter below), yet neither agency has responded. Even worse, when doctors came to Ms. Conrad for assistance with filing VAERS report for their patients, the hospital prohibited her from filing these reports.
That the CDC and FDA failed to respond is arguably not surprising – they have been cheerleading this vaccine for months. Admitting almost any harm now would be akin to asking them to turn a gun on themselves. 

This again highlights the importance of never permitting government coercion and mandates when it comes to medical procedures.

Full letter to the CDC and FDA: (link at article)

http://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogspot.com/2021/10/whistleblower-fda-and-cdc-ignore.html

• Like 2