COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

He was admired by most Americans, I have mixed feelings. I had huge respect for him up until the point he traded his loyalty to America to a loyalty to a color. (obongo)
HE WAS FULLY VACCINATED ... HE WAS FULLY VACCINATED ... !!!!!

Colin Powell, the former U.S. Secretary of State, has died as a result of COVID-19 complications, his family has said. He was 84 years old.

Powell, who served as Secretary of State from 2001 to 2005 under George W. Bush, had been fully vaccinated against the coronavirus.

In a statement announcing his death, his family called him a "remarkable and loving husband, father, grandfather and a great American," and thanked medical staff at Walter Reed National Medical Center, where he was being treated.

19 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:
He was admired by most Americans, I have mixed feelings.
HE WAS FULLY VACCINATED ... HE WAS FULLY VACCINATED ... !!!!!

Colin Powell, the former U.S. Secretary of State, has died as a result of COVID-19 complications, his family has said. He was 84 years old.

Powell, who served as Secretary of State from 2001 to 2005 under George W. Bush, had been fully vaccinated against the coronavirus.

In a statement announcing his death, his family called him a "remarkable and loving husband, father, grandfather and a great American," and thanked medical staff at Walter Reed National Medical Center, where he was being treated.

Kinda' makes you wonder....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DAKA said:

Kinda' makes you wonder....

It really does ... this man was able to get the best medical attention available given his position and finances. Did they just refuse to use the medications that would have possibly saved him? Will we ever hear if they tried Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine ... but I doubt they did.

• Like 2