COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

ea0f1d7211459978.jpg

I can't speak on new hires, but if you've been there a while, have followed all the rules and took your signing with pride and in truth, you've kept up your end in all things, attendance, break times, tell your going to sue them after they fire you. only. besides being criminal, this we know, but what you signed said they can terminate for any reason at anytime, And you understood that happily, but for all that WAS in that form, they didn't put this in your form now did they? because of HIPPA, which was a HUGE DEAL FOR YEARS....They made sure of it in every way.

• Sad 2

This story has been updated with additional information about the Navy vaccine mandate.

All active-duty Navy personnel must be vaccinated by Nov. 28 or face separation, according to a Navy administrative message released Wednesday.

Any active-duty Navy service members who do not get fully vaccinated or do not have an approved or pending exemption will be processed for an honorable separation without involuntary separation, according to NAVADMIN 225/21, released by Vice Chief of Naval Operations Adm. William Lescher and Chief of Naval Personnel Vice Adm. John Nowell.

Service members in the Ready Reserve Navy will need to be fully vaccinated by Dec. 28.

In order to meet the deadline, active duty members must receive their second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, if receiving the two-shot Pfizer or Moderna version, by Nov. 14, according to a Thursday Navy news release. A person is not fully vaccinated until 14 days after receiving the second shot.

For members in the reserve, the deadline to receive the second shot is Dec. 14.

Those who are separated for refusing the vaccine will be discharged with no lower than a general discharge under honorable conditions, according to the Navy release.

Those refusing the vaccine cannot be promoted, advance, reenlist or execute orders outside of ones involving separation. Any officer who refuses to be vaccinated will have any promotions delayed.

https://news.usni.org/2021/10/14/new-navy-guidance-will-discharge-sailors-refusing-covid-19-vaccination-without-exemption

• Sad 2

I was kicked out of places for not wearing a mask. I'd complain to the manager or owner and leave it along.

It would seem that if they don't let people buy food those same people might deny a lot of others the right to eat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

New Navy Guidance Will Discharge Sailors Refusing COVID-19 Vaccination Without Exemption

Biden's just BEATING America into the ground ain't he??? Open Borders, Border patrol standing down...

And NOW...Let's get rid of a Third of our military!!  How about not letting The Air Force Fly unless they are vaccinated??? Let's just bury this ******* country!!!  It's done anyway!!:angryfire:

https://news.usni.org/2021/10/14/new-navy-guidance-will-discharge-sailors-refusing-covid-19-vaccination-without-exemption

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

New Navy Guidance Will Discharge Sailors Refusing COVID-19 Vaccination Without Exemption

Biden's just BEATING America into the ground ain't he??? Open Borders, Border patrol standing down...

And NOW...Let's get rid of a Third of our military!!  How about not letting The Air Force Fly unless they are vaccinated??? Let's just bury this ******* country!!!  It's done anyway!!:angryfire:

Making our military smaller, weaker, woke, and damn near leaderless aids and abets an enemy takeover.  Who is that enemy though?  Most likely it’s “enemies”.  But I digress.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, 21 shooter said:

Making our military smaller, weaker, woke, and damn near leaderless aids and abets an enemy takeover.  Who is that enemy though?  Most likely it’s “enemies”.  But I digress.  

The Communist Party has had the goal of worldwide domination since its inception. Their long game has taken less than 200 years so far. 

• Like 3

image.png.60ad5fab3050ba6ac2e9d35c0d9578d5.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/dr-stella-immanuel-whole-pandemic-trojan-horse-vaccines-fauci-epitome-evil/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

"Immanuel: I actually think that the whole pandemic was a Trojan Horse for vaccines. COVID, from day one, I’ve always said it, it’s completely treatable, and it’s completely preventable, And there is no reason for you to be giving a vaccine for a disease that’s completely treatable, and completely preventable. And on top of that, the death rate of COVID is not that high."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1