COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

On 7/30/2021 at 6:03 PM, railfancwb said:

If YOU are vaxed, you are immune to whatever the un-vaxed might have - right?

If being vaxed does not protect from virus carried by the un-vaxed, why bother?

Your first sentence is incorrect.  Because of repeated mutations, you may still become ill, but much less so. Those who have been through this say it's like the common cold.  You wont need hospitalization if you are otherwise healthy, and need not fear dying.

34 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

Because of repeated mutations, you may still become ill, but much less so. .

Post your proof of that statement, and the people that made it.  It's BS.  You don't believe my posts about the Dangers of the so called...'vaccine"...which has NOT been tested at ALL, except by fauci and the chi coms...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ricordo said:

I'd like to break boundaries and present a new theory about the origins of COVID-19.

Aliens. The grey ones.

grey-realistic-alien-isolated-on-black-d

You're welcome. No need to thank me. Just doin' my part.

Huh...they might actually have given the globalists...the Idea in the first place.   Ya know this is just all an "Experiment", right?:biggrin:

Anybody remember the "Twilight Zone" episode...where the scientists just "Shut off the power to the experiment"..."No...It's not worth any further study". "Click".

No

3 hours ago, G21H30 said:

From the Doctor/ Scientist who is the inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology .  

https://rumble.com/embed/vhtswl/?pub=4&fbclid=IwAR2KKU2RV05NtsbwAgMCGixyJ66XZ8U28QB-fVMs7LARQVb1Rfhfb9M91Ec

Our current administration is such a piece of **** group. I have never distrusted a government more.

They just keep pushing, hiding, censoring, twisting. I really hope people wake the **** up and vote the corrupt Dem assholes and rinos out every chance they get!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I’m feeling increasingly isolated. No jab for me and none planned.

My daughter and her husband have been jabbed. My son and his wife have been jabbed. Suspect their adult children and their significant others have been jabbed.

Just learned that daughter’s mother-in-law has apparently been exposed to COVID and has not been jabbed. When I suggested the lady might have some immunity, the response  I received “How can she, she hasn’t been vaccinated.” At that point I gave up.

Oh, and so far as I know I’m the only person in this ever expanding group who doesn’t do FaceBook or Twitter. 

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

My daughter and her husband have been jabbed. My son and his wife have been jabbed. Suspect their adult children and their significant others have been jabbed.

Just learned that daughter’s mother-in-law has apparently been exposed to COVID and has not been jabbed. When I suggested the lady might have some immunity, the response  I received “How can she, she hasn’t been vaccinated.” At that point I gave up.

Oh, and so far as I know I’m the only person in this ever expanding group who doesn’t do FaceBook or Twitter. 

Here comes a little anecdote from day trading.

Most beginners try to clone mentors, thinking they will succeed if they go with the advice from those mentors that show off with a Lamborghini on social media.

None of them understand, that those mentors long failed in the market. They don't make money by trading, they make money by selling fake dreams of fast money with bad advice.

They sell thousands of day trading courses, access to chat rooms or live streams. 2,000 members paying 200 bucks each month for a live stream... you do the math.

It is not the masses that are the smartest, make the most money, live the healthiest, are the most successful.

98.6% of all day traders lose their money, fail and give up eventually. The masses are dumb and incapable of autodidacticism (self-learning). They NEED somebody else to feed them. Many simply take it from CNN and alike.

If you want to succeed, no matter in what field, you can't follow the majority. The majority is wrong.

In order to get into that tiny 1.4% bracket of successful day traders, you have to completely disconnect yourself from the masses, all you have learned in this aspect, and even from your learned instincts, and start over by being independent, a leader and a winner. This is done by removing all your emotions like fear or greed, and developing a level of intuition that will be quite frightening at times, because you will see things well ahead of time that don't look pretty.

Don't even care what others say or do. Don't send the signal that you are open to discuss your choices.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

Huh...they might actually have given the globalists...the Idea in the first place.   Ya know this is just all an "Experiment", right?:biggrin:

Anybody remember the "Twilight Zone" episode...where the scientists just "Shut off the power to the experiment"..."No...It's not worth any further study". "Click".

No

At times it seems like a repeat of the 1971 Stanford Prison Experiment. Except on a much bigger scale.

https://www.verywellmind.com/the-stanford-prison-experiment-2794995

• Like 2

8 hours ago, railfancwb said:

That's part of the plan - increase subjects' isolation except through controllable channels such as the FB, Twat, etc. thereby reducing their access to like-minded folks (wrong thinkers). Soon we'll see ISPs limiting access of "extremist" content publishers (hate criminals).