COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

19 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

Covid is killing more than just those with the virus. My brother needs surgery to remove a tumor, but there is a shortage of OR's in his area. Can't find anyone to schedule surgery with. His doctor basically told him to go home and die. 

This is a fact, and criminal to boot. They are laying off staff that won't get a shot and then claiming they are short staffed and don't have room. It's not because they are running out of beds, it's because they don't have the staffing ratio to use more beds. The "overrun" hospital I was working at had two whole wings shuttered, lights off, HVAC shut down, doors locked, no staff. But they local paper was claiming they were operating at near capacity.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

15 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

Covid is killing more than just those with the virus. My brother needs surgery to remove a tumor, but there is a shortage of OR's in his area. Can't find anyone to schedule surgery with. His doctor basically told him to go home and die. 

I've been waiting a year and a half to have a large groin hernia fixed. 

• Sad 2

On 9/8/2021 at 12:09 PM, Swampfox762 said:

NEST586zzd084fb9fc4eb3e9fzzzz.png

I posted this to Facebook, and it was immediately removed. Completely removed. They didn't "fact check" it, they removed it completely.

This should show that the cretins don't want this information out there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, M&P15T said:

I posted this to Facebook, and it was immediately removed. Completely removed. They didn't "fact check" it, they removed it completely.

This should show that the cretins don't want this information out there.

Intelligence and independent thinking have never been tolerated by a communist regime.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

According to the most recent stats released by the CDC, August 27, 2021, their Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) now has recorded more than twice as many deaths following COVID-19 shots during the past 8 and a half months, than deaths recorded following ALL vaccines for the past 30 years.

They have now recorded 13,627 deaths, 2,826,646 injuries, and 1,429 fetal deaths from pregnant women who took a COVID shot. They also report 17,794 permanent disabilities, 74,369 emergency room visits, 55,821 hospitalizations, and 14,104 life threatening events. And all of this has happened in just over 8 months. From January 1, 1991 to November 30, 2020, the last month before the COVID shots were given emergency use authorization, there were only a total of 6,068 deaths recorded (mostly infant babies) following ALL vaccines.

• Sad 3