COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

4 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

Ya want the Truth??  Ya can't take the truth...

1%2B%2528127%2529.jpg

Followers don't have the IQ needed to process reality independently. They are just brainless repeaters for their "leaders". Followers make up the vast majority of people.

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Fog said:

Stop calling it a vaccine already.

It's a vaccine. What would you prefer I call it?

A. Trump, as in did you get Trumped?

B. Late to dinner.

c. An anonymous medicine that if you have the bad luck to catch covid19, will greatly reduce the seriousness of your symptoms or death.

Can you tell me why it's not a vaccine? There's so much misinformation floating around that ranges from pathetic to hilarious, I would think a person would be entitled to truth to make the decision GO/NO GO.

17 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

B. Late to dinner.

c. An anonymous medicine that if you have the bad luck to catch covid19, will greatly reduce the seriousness of your symptoms or death.

Can you tell me why it's not a vaccine? There's so much misinformation floating around that ranges from pathetic to hilarious, I would think a person would be entitled to truth to make the decision GO/NO GO.

Repeating a lie doesn't make it true, it just makes you a liar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

CDC Study Admits 74% Of COVID Sufferers In Massachusetts Outbreak Were Fully Vaccinated

"In a new study published to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, it is revealed that nearly three quarters of those who tested positive for COVID-19 as part of an “outbreak” of the largely survivable virus in Massachusetts had been completely vaccinated against the virus."

https://nationalfile.com/cdc-study-admits-74-of-covid-sufferers-in-massachusetts-outbreak-were-fully-vaccinated/

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

39 minutes ago, crockett said:

Followers don't have the IQ needed to process reality independently. They are just brainless repeaters for their "leaders". Followers make up the vast majority of people.

They are, by and large, happier than those who can't "just follow", too. And in most times it works out fine for them. Except when it doesn't. 

44 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

CDC Study Admits 74% Of COVID Sufferers In Massachusetts Outbreak Were Fully Vaccinated

"In a new study published to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, it is revealed that nearly three quarters of those who tested positive for COVID-19 as part of an “outbreak” of the largely survivable virus in Massachusetts had been completely vaccinated against the virus."

https://nationalfile.com/cdc-study-admits-74-of-covid-sufferers-in-massachusetts-outbreak-were-fully-vaccinated/

What were the outcomes? How many hospitalized, how many died?

• Like 1

In case I didn't clarify, I'm here to inform, not argue. I suggest what science has told the healthcare providers which is the best choice. Each person has free will to choose, but in the end we all die. I am sharing what I'm told will help to live a longer, healthier life. No matter your choice, I wish you all a long healthy life, and that none of you ever have to suffer saying "But nobody warned me."

9 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

What were the outcomes? How many hospitalized, how many died?

Remember Massachusetts is a small state and the article was just about people that was fully vaccinated.  Don't know the total number of people but 4 were hospitalized.  Few people vaccinated or not die from just the virus, usually there are other circumstances  involved.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

For those who believe in the "vaccine"...have a listen.  This boy ain't no quack...

ya won't find this on the "face".  They censor FACTS.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aMmyTQRyBFnf/

As far as I could stand to listen, saying about researchers "They must have recruited carefully."   Comparing the number of deaths with Pearl Harbor and 9-11 are meaningless. There's no information on those who died a few days after vaccination. Again he assumes "They must have been feeling well".

Proper evaluation would compare how many per million died of covid19 were un-vaccinated vs how many per million died that were vaccinated. Cause of death must be evaluated to correct the numbers. If they died in a car accident, a jumbo jet crash, any other unrelated to the vaccine. And how was each group chosen. In a nutshell, comparing apples to apples, kumquats to kumquats with great pains to make sure the comparisons are valid, done this way un-vaccinated people have a higher death rate from covid19 than those who were vaccinated. There's no room for guessing or opinion. I don't have the stats at hand or I would have included them, they are readily available on the net.

I've never seen a kumquat and don't ave the slightest idea what they are.

1 hour ago, Paul53 said:

I've never seen a kumquat and don't ave the slightest idea what they are.

I think you are not missing much, Paul53. It's a sweet & sour kind of fruit. The peel is sweet, the innards sour. Not much juice, some folks just go for the skin.

If you are ever in the Tampa Bay area and you want some, in San Antonio, a bit north of where I live, they grow them. Just let me know and I'll get them for you. They even have a kumquat festival.  http://kumquatgrowers.com/

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ricordo said:

I think you are not missing much, Paul53. It's a sweet & sour kind of fruit. The peel is sweet, the innards sour. Not much juice, some folks just go for the skin.

If you are ever in the Tampa Bay area and you want some, in San Antonio, a bit north of where I live, they grow them. Just let me know and I'll get them for you. They even have a kumquat festival.  http://kumquatgrowers.com/

Thanks! My sister and bil winter in Florida. Lucky guy, you stole Brady from the Pats. Got you the superbowl real fast. I hear a lot of silly hate for Brady, but it's hard to argue the results. I only think of the fruit from long ago joke by Johny Carson. Hope you have a mellow huricane season (Retired ER nurse. In ER's there's a big superstition about saying qui*t).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Paul53 said:

B. Late to dinner.

If it hasn’t been through the testing and trials a drug must go through before it can be moved out of the experimental category it is an experimental drug not a vaccine. Whether delivered by a jab - the current preferred method - or a pill to be swallowed it is not a vaccine. Actually THEY are not vaccines. One or more may successfully go through testing and trials and thus become entitled to be called a vaccine. Until then they are mere jabs. And jabs is the most common term used

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1