Please Donate - G19 Up For Grabs

Eric

• Administrators

Hi folks. I am sorry to keep putting the bite on you, but I could use some help with site expenses. I'll sweeten the pot this time around though.

From now until the end of July, everyone who donates to the site will be entered into a drawing for a Gen-3 Glock 19, with 3 15-roun mags and a new set of Meprolight Tru-Dot night sights. The sights have a green dot on the front and orange dots on the rear sight. Each $10 worth of your contributions earns you another chance to win. I'll include pics of the pistol below.

Once again, I really appreciate everyone who has helped to support the site. I couldn't do it without you.

IMG_8818.JPG

IMG_8820.JPG

IMG_8821.JPG

• Like 3

• Eric pinned this topic
  • Administrators

You can find the donation system here: http://theboresite.com/donate/make-donation/ . It is also linked to at the top of the right column on all forum index pages.

When you donate, you have the option of paying by Pay Pal, or by check or money order. If you want to pay by check or money order, simply click on the dropdown list labelled 'Select Payment Option - Pay Pal or Mail-In '. The default option dispayed is 'Pay Pal', but you can click n it and change it to 'Mail-In Payment'. If you do so, you will see a screen with the mail-in address, when you submit the donation form.

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

If I remember, Pay Pal also works using a credit card, right?  Pretty sure that's the way I did it last time...

Yep, it sure does. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, crockett said:

Is that PO address up to date? I'll send a money order. If I win the Glock I'll put it right back into the pot for the next round, or you can sell it on GunBroker and keep the cash, or keep the gun.

Yep. It hasn’t changed. I appreciate it, buddy.  

• Like 1

Would I get extra points if I write a nicely-phrased essay, 100 words or less, about "How would I use a 3rd Gen. Glock 19 for my summer vacation"?

Glock 19, 3rd generation

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

• Like 4

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Ricordo said:

Would I get extra points if I write a nicely-phrased essay, 100 words or less, about "How would I use a 3rd Gen. Glock 19 for my summer vacation"?

Glock 19, 3rd generation

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

You bet. :biggrin: Write it in iambic pentameter and you are a shoe-in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

I just made some settings changes to the donations system, so I could track all the donations for this effort together. I think that everything is working, but if anyone tries to donate using Pay Pal and gas a problem, please let me know. That’s the one thing I can’t test,vas they won’t let me donate to myself. :biggrin: Thanks again, to everyone.

Dang as many people that hang out around here and only so few donate. I understand if you cant afford to. But dang 20 bucks donation and a chance to win a g19. Hell i hate the g19 but i donated and i am not a baller like that crockett dude:cheers:?. Hell ive never won anything in my life but i threw a donation in there and if i dont win who cares it helped Eric out. Come on Huaco make a donation:cheers:.

• Like 1

I'm gonna Bump this thread again. 

Ya know...Ya'll need to donate some bucks to Eric.  The least ya can give is 5 bucks.  Really, come on. 

To me, a board like this is a microcosm of america.   People just sittin back...takin in the "Free ****", and screw you.  Really.   Look at the "Core" members of this board, now look at the # of members.  Look at the % of "lookers" and actual..."participants" on here...

Just like 'merica. 

Give Eric some damn money.:angryfire:

• Eric unpinned this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric featured this topic
  • Eric unfeatured this topic